BioShock Infinite has claimed the top spot on the UK all formats all prices chart for a third successive week. The game managed to outsell Tomb Raider, which has now spent four weeks at No.2, by just 2,500 copies, according to retail monitor Chart-Track.
FIFA 13 was up one position to No.3, swapping places with Defiance, while Luigi's Mansion 2 was unchanged at No.5. A familiar round of titles completed the top ten in a quiet week for new releases.
GfK/Chart-Track Top 10 (previous week):
- BioShock Infinite (Take 2)
- Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
- FIFA 13 (EA)
- Defiance (Trion Worlds)
- Luigi's Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (Activision)
- Assassin's Creed 3 (Ubisoft)
- Gears of War Judgment (Microsoft)
- Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner)
- Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)