Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• bigwill1221 - September 17, 2012 1:39 p.m.

Ps vita port for ff type zero. I hope not.. would just be cheaper for localization on psp port... because it was made for psp.
  • Net_Bastard - September 17, 2012 1:36 p.m.

Don't expect iNis to do anything with EBA2. The last game they were working on was a fucking rhythm game about the 2009-era Black Eyed Peas.
  • JamesFox - September 17, 2012 1:24 p.m.

The reason for why no EBA 2 is because sadly nobody bought it Blame the buttwipes that prefer FPS games and gritty violence instead of whimsy and fun gameplay
  • Corsair89 - September 17, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Miles Edgeworth 2, Type-0, and Valkyria Chronicles 3 are Games I've been dying to play. Unfortunately, I don't see then coming any time soon. :(
  • JMarsella09 - September 17, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Ah Valkyria Chronicles III. I'm glade people still care. I have a Japanese copy and I have to say, it is really good. But it's one of those games we probably will never see here... so sad.
  • Child Of Death - September 17, 2012 5:16 p.m.

I take it they dont have english subtitles do they? I love Valkyria Chronicles 1 and 2 and wouldnt mind importing 3 if it I could understand it.
  • JMarsella09 - September 17, 2012 6:23 p.m.

Sadly my friend you have to know the language. I do believe there are some fan translations online though if it helps.
  • oryanbelt - September 17, 2012 12:15 p.m.

I really want VC3 to come to the West. I would probably by a Vita for it if it was released on it for whatever reason
  • Lurkero - September 17, 2012 11:58 a.m.

I completely forgot that Final Fantasy Type-0 has not been released outside of Japan. Square-Enix really bungled that Fabula Nova Crystalis thing, huh? One game that I have always wanted to see come to USA is Blood of Bahamut by Square-Enix. The concept seemed interesting, but I guess not interesting enough for a release outside of Japan.
  • LoneFullmetal7 - September 17, 2012 11:46 a.m.

Great article, I want these games! :( Maybe Type-0 will at least get a fan translation?
  • krajnji-egoist - September 17, 2012 11:28 a.m.

Live a Live? There is a fan-made localization but we could really use official one.
  • radiodeaf - September 17, 2012 11:15 a.m.

completely agree with top choice of mother 3... earthbound was the game that really did it for me back when I was younger. was also the first and one of the very few I've played more than once. twice when I first played it. another 4 times down the road. though, honestly never played it without hitting up a walkthrough.
  • leonardo-lamagia-pizzio - September 17, 2012 11:14 a.m.

It's missing Bahamut Lagoon the last SquareSoft Nintendo game before N64 but a really good list