Topics

Top 7

• Guardian88 - September 17, 2012 6:27 p.m.

How bout either of the KH final mix's? Ive got KH2 Final Mix+ and a PS2 and can't play it at all. Ive seen videos of the Final Mix+ and it looks awesome. Why cant we have that game?
  • FierceVoltage - September 18, 2012 2:04 p.m.

FULLY VOICED REMAKE OF CHAIN OF MEMORIES! OMG I want that so bad! That sounds sweet, I actually really liked chain of memories, I totally agree we need KH2 final mix
  • shawksta - September 17, 2012 5:25 p.m.

Nice choices, Mother 3 was sure to be there somewhere! Come on Capcom! Layton vs Ace Attorney and AA5 are being localized, just because Edgeworth is a side series doesnt mean it doesnt deserve to be localized! If Nintendo were to just edit the whole Birdo part in Captain Rainbow, itll probably be okay to port. Speaking of which, Non-specific Action Figure bares similarities to Captain Rainbow, Coincedence? Maybe it means something...
  • ice_sneasel - September 17, 2012 4:48 p.m.

personally i want devil summoner soul hackers but seeing as region atlus usa has made no mention of it i geuss ill have to learn japanese if it
  • alexandre-bret - September 17, 2012 3:45 p.m.

so do the characters in Earthbound 2 actually have a pulse? The first they were so boring and lame, a corpse was more charasmatic than Ness
  • pl4y4h - September 18, 2012 6:17 p.m.

Story is phenomenal. The fact that you rotate characters (8? maybe more? it's been a while) so often and yet still feel attached to their own personal story is great. Also it is really funny, and has some surprisingly mature content in it
  • listerofsmeg42 - September 17, 2012 3:18 p.m.

E.X. Troopers needs to be localized because it can't be imported and played on the 3DS.
  • Darkhawk - September 17, 2012 3:17 p.m.

I actually bought my Wii so I could play Fatal Frame IV.
  • Cyberninja - September 17, 2012 2:49 p.m.

This review makes me not want Type-0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKHIzobq8Ok, so I would actually take "another FFXIII sequel any day".
  • LordEvan88 - September 17, 2012 6:44 p.m.

I see where you're coming from. But some of us don't form opinions on what should be released based solely on youtube videos.
  • Cyberninja - September 18, 2012 2:32 p.m.

I have played a demo for Type-0 (you can get it off the JP PSN Store), and I ran into the problems mentioned in the review which is why I choose to use it, so I didn't base my opinion on a youtube video alone, I think that would be a bit out there.. However if it does get released in the U.S. I will buy a copy to give it another chance.
  • Child Of Death - September 17, 2012 2:25 p.m.

Im assuming their is no fan translation for Valkryia Chronicles 3? I loved the first one (even though I havent beaten it yet. This game is hard!)
  • Corsair89 - September 17, 2012 8:45 p.m.

It's being worked on. http://vc3translationproject.wordpress.com/ From their current progress report they have it about 80% translated(give or take) but nothing has been edited yet.
  • Tony Wilson - September 17, 2012 2:19 p.m.

My personal favorite would be Jump! Ultimate Stars. It's a Super Smash Bros. clone with all your Shonen Jump favorites. For non-manga people, that means Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc. all duking it out on the DS. I imported it a few years ago and loved it despite not understanding a word.
  • Cyberninja - September 17, 2012 2:45 p.m.

I wholeheartly agree, I also have a copy and I hope they do another one more up to date on 3DS and I would then gladly buy a jp 3ds
  • ThatGamerDude - September 17, 2012 4:22 p.m.

Yes I seriously wish Jump! Ultimate Stars was translated a long time ago. I've been wanting to play that game for years!
  • Nikku7 - September 18, 2012 7:50 p.m.

I have played this as well and I do agree, the smash bros fighting + amazing manga panel deck building system work amazingly!
  • nintendo365 - September 17, 2012 1:48 p.m.

Ive already played through an English translated rom of Mother 2/EB3. Starmen has a fan translation that they swear is as spot on as possible, and from what I played - I wouldve happily shelled out $35-$40 on that game. MUCH improved combat menus, more attack varieties and one hell of a hilarious yet touching story. It NEEDS to be played by anyone with any familiarity of EarthBound. Plus I got to name a psychic monkey. His name is Taco. Taco the Psychic Monkey. Yup.
  • sniper430 - September 17, 2012 1:45 p.m.

VC3 isn't here cause no one bought VC2. So go buy it people.
  • jesse-johannsen - September 17, 2012 1:43 p.m.

How dare you forget about Fire Emblem: Fuuin no Tsurugi?