Topics

Top 7

• profile0000 - August 8, 2012 11:19 a.m.

Shogun 2 falls into this category for me as well. Just one more turn... Seriously, this will be my last turn... Another one... Hell, one more turn... Ok, last turn... One more... Then, suddenly, 3AM.
  • Clbarsby57 - August 8, 2012 10:06 a.m.

Sims 3 i have to agree is a briliant game i loose track of time playing it and creating new familys and stories to go with them. I like Minecraft aswell. WoW just doesn't do it for me. I easily get bored of it. Counter-Strike shoud be on here to.
  • ninja-key - August 8, 2012 3:39 a.m.

For me its: Skyrim Left 4 Dead 2 Battlefield 3 Thee amount of time i have wasted playing those is crazy!
  • squdgybuttnugget - August 8, 2012 3:09 a.m.

can't believe you didn't include football manager that is the most addictive game ever
  • gopher1369 - August 8, 2012 4:41 a.m.

Yes. Agreed. I've lost lifetimes to FM!
  • AFilthyIbis - August 8, 2012 2:49 a.m.

I did this with Borderlands just last night. Started playing at 9, then... holy fuck, it's approaching 3 AM.
  • sixboxes - August 8, 2012 12:18 p.m.

I came to this article to post almost the exact same comment about the exact same game. Then there's Mass Effect. Just like any Bioware RPG, you get sucked into this side quest and that side quest and you just want to finish the one main mission you started the evening with, and sometimes it takes you hours just to get back to it after being sidetracked by needy NPCs.
  • ImmaChicken - August 9, 2012 2:21 a.m.

This happened with mass effect 2, i was doing a loyalty mission then a side quest, to get enough paragon to do another loyalty mission. I love that amazing game.
  • SpaceDesperado - August 7, 2012 9:14 p.m.

Morrowind GTA IV Counter-Strike All I will ever need.
  • rob619 - August 7, 2012 3:18 p.m.

Just Cause 2! I spent weeks and weeks exploring the beautiful world of Banoi Island. From the high mountains to beaches to city. GTA can hang its head in shame. OH and the infamous, line when the guards see you: 'Hostile activity in the centre all units report to the centre' In the weird accent
  • cramstad - August 8, 2012 9:33 a.m.

It's Panau, Banoi is dead island
  • rob619 - August 9, 2012 2:50 a.m.

Haha my bad! Panua it definatly is!
  • tehtimeisnow - August 7, 2012 1:41 p.m.

no no no this is list is so bad cuz all those ganes suck mindcraft is one of the werst games of all time its boreing and the grafics is horrable and skyrim is isnt even a real rpg and i would rather play a real game like modern warefare 3 at 3 am anyday just like anyne
  • SuperEpicJelly - August 7, 2012 2:24 p.m.

Troll. With terrible spelling and grammar.
  • Dante1924 - August 7, 2012 2:46 p.m.

Mr. Bumgardner... is that you?
  • AFilthyIbis - August 8, 2012 2:50 a.m.

Nicely played Troll.
  • jack-beale - August 9, 2012 2:11 a.m.

How can minecraft have bad graphics when is was made to look like blocks and is very successful and yet you say that MW3 is better than any of the games. Come on mate that game is filled with balance issues and young people running around with RPGs and the fact you can still run around and knife people which is stupid. I can clearly see you do not have any interest in any game that requires thought and time. I would just like to point this out because you are clearly blinded by simplicity.
  • Craxi - August 27, 2012 2:32 a.m.

^^ Successfully trolled.
  • Moondoggie1157 - August 7, 2012 11:11 a.m.

Just Cause 2 and Dyad... It's gotten pretty bad haha
  • mbavalo - August 7, 2012 10:48 a.m.

Damn you Skyrim and Minecraft, if it was not for you two I would be a more successful person!... well, in the real world that is