• lion_heart88 - June 4, 2012 10:54 p.m.

the only reason there hasnt been news on kh3 is because nomura and the rest of his staff are busy with ff13 versus. once they finish that they are starting kh3. dude said it ina interview. weve also got ff13 agito coming over here since its been released in japan. agito should really help with the wait.
  • Fox_Mulder - June 4, 2012 11:23 p.m.

yes. BRING BACK FIDDY.
  • Viron - June 5, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I'm just gonna sit under my desk and cry until RC2 comes out
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 8:45 a.m.

Nobody wants to play as a washed up rapper. Get that stuff our of your head.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 8:46 a.m.

Sullivan, why not pokemon stadium 3? Pokemon Snap was a wasted experience and very repetitive.
  • Person5 - June 5, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I was about to tell you that you were stupid and go home but then I thought about it. Pokemon Snap, with all 5 gens represented, ability to use my PokeBlack team in the game. I forgot how much I actually really, really liked Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, but didn't they already make a 3? It was called Colosseum or something, I never played it. But I would love a new Pokemon Stadium game.
  • Slayer11496 - June 5, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Yeah, I too have been dreaming of some Jade Empire on current tech
  • kachigop - June 5, 2012 2:27 p.m.

@TjWoods18 They already made Pokemon Colosseum which was effectively Pokemon Stadium 3, but I would still like to see another game like that. And it should be closer to the original tournament style feel rather than that weird 'Shadow Pokemon' thing from Colosseum. I would pre-order that in a heartbeat.
  • FierceDeity - June 7, 2012 4:47 a.m.

half life 3, mother 4, banjo threeie, timesplitters 4, mirrors edge 2, enslaved 2, black & white 3 and plants vs zombies 2 would be so good.
  • g1rldraco7 - June 3, 2013 11:26 a.m.

I want a sequel to Shadows of the Damned already!!!!!! No More Heroes did okay and that game got a sequel. Show some love people!!!!
  • Terrorrizor - July 22, 2013 11:41 a.m.

50 Cent puns, oh god why.
  • doug-nickelson - July 8, 2014 8:40 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has been in development since very shortly after KH 2, it however was not a top priority of the company due the the just released KH 2. Might want to adjust this slideshow.