• infestedandy - July 23, 2012 11:55 a.m.

Haha, nice list. However, being the huge Mega Man fan that I am, I think you could have done better! As soon as I saw this article I immediately knew that Sheep Man (MM10) would be the number one boss. To my surprise, Pump Man took the top spot and Sheep Man was nowhere to be seen. Don't get me wrong, Pump Man deserves to be on this list, but Sheep Man even more so. In your defense, there's a lot of ridiculous Mega Man bosses, but something like Sheep Man simply can't be omitted. Dive Man, Toad Man and Hard Man are pretty bad too, lol.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 23, 2012 2:41 p.m.

C'mon now! Dive Man was rad! Anyone who shoots homing missiles is cool in my book. You're definitely right about Hard Man - come to think of it, I have no idea what's he even supposed to be.
  • BladedFalcon - July 23, 2012 5:44 p.m.

He's made of hard material, and he hits hard. Obviously. His concept is stupid, but at least he kinda represents more of a danger than the other ones in this list. But who am I kidding? Only reason I'm defending him is because I love his stage's theme.
  • infestedandy - July 23, 2012 6:39 p.m.

And when you beat him you get to 'fist' opponents. Amazing.
  • tacobell-jonson - August 5, 2012 12:02 p.m.

because I love his stage's theme. ^_^YUP! To be fair Mega Man is just a musically gifted series as a whole.
  • db1331 - July 23, 2012 11:51 a.m.

No Sheep Man? He was completely ridiculous. They didn't even know what to put in his stage, so they just made a bunch of mouse cursor enemies. It makes no sense.
  • BladedFalcon - July 23, 2012 2:09 p.m.

Well, the theme of his stage made enough sense in that it was supposed to be kinda like inside of a computer. But i agree taht it makes no sense for it's boss to be SHEEP man, of all things. Specially because, really, something like Internet Man would make a lot more sense. ...Actually, Internet Man would be a pretty awesome, and at the same time disturbing idea for a robot master... You takin' notes Capcom!?
  • BiscuitWheels - July 23, 2012 11:51 a.m.

What, no Sheep Man?