Topics

Top 7

• WTeen8 - June 19, 2012 4:26 p.m.

The portal and Bioshock ones sound like good ideas, but the fact that Sonic is only in the "What'd we miss" tab is a grave misdeed. Sonic is already like a roller coaster.
  • archnite - June 19, 2012 11:07 a.m.

The God of War roller coaster ride should take you through the hole that Kratos put in Hades ad drench the ride goers in thick gooey experience, I mean blood.
  • TanookiMan - June 19, 2012 10:17 a.m.

The pokemon ride should be modeled after pokemon snap!!
  • GameManiac - June 19, 2012 9:22 a.m.

Oh, I recall an article about PokePark. It pictured a roller coaster in the shape of Rayquaza, and a massive ferris wheel with a Poke Ball painted on the wheel. A Kingdom Hearts related attraction would be incredible, especially since Disney is the one behind it.
  • Nap1400 - June 19, 2012 5:28 a.m.

Just make that F-Zero rollercoaster Houghton came up with and I'd be happy. As long as they make it one of those "Goes-from-0-to-60-in-2-seconds" rollercoasters. And am I the only one who thinks that an Ace Attorney attraction could work somehow too?...
  • winner2 - June 19, 2012 5:20 a.m.

I'd go for a spyro ride, and a paper Mario ride. Also, since it's being made into a game, why not Adventure Time?
  • brickman409 - June 18, 2012 10:02 p.m.

I could see a God of War rollercoaster open at six flags. I mean they opened a rollercoaster with the terminator brand slapped on it , i could see them do the same exact thing with god of war.
  • NanoElite666 - June 18, 2012 9:58 p.m.

Didn't see #1 coming, but I must say it would be awesome if done right. Hell, just about all of these are awesome ideas. Let's just throw together our own theme park with what's listed here!
  • forestfire55 - June 18, 2012 6:24 p.m.

A fallout post-apocalyptic world theme lark would be cool. Your tickets are caps, the brotherhood of steel would be the people walking around, 50s and 60s music would be playing, and the food would be salsbery stea, sugar bombs, and of corse your choice between nuka-cola and sasparila, of corse with a chance of a special star cap.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 18, 2012 6:04 p.m.

If a poke park was in the U.S I would so totally go there everyday of my life!!!!!! I love pickachu
  • pin316 - June 18, 2012 4:57 p.m.

"Oh, and there’d be a cake stand after you exit." ...except the cake stand would be unmanned and have no cake for sale
  • Vympel44 - June 18, 2012 3:54 p.m.

Battleship: A ride based on the video game based on the movie based on a 40 year old board game...
  • BladedFalcon - June 18, 2012 3:37 p.m.

The Bioshock and Portal ones sound like the best ideas. Though for the full bioshock experience, the plunge underwater should take as long as legally possible XD Also, maybe have the passengers use goggles so they can appreciate the full beauty of rapture underwater.
  • DevonOO7 - June 18, 2012 3:17 p.m.

Omnimovers I say
  • FrapJedi - June 18, 2012 2:13 p.m.

I'd totally sign up for the Bioshock and Deadspace rides! Hell yes!!!!
  • KA87 - June 18, 2012 2:07 p.m.

How about Raccoon City from Resident Evil. Just think about it, a ruined city full of zombies and creatures. That would be awesome. Not to mention the whole idea of being chased and terrorized by Nemesis as you explored. Plus you would have to solve puzzles and collect objects as you explore to unlock new areas (and to be honest the puzzles from Resident Evil are more fun than spending a dollar on the crane game or to throw a ball into a milk jug). Man this sounds really fun and I hope it happens someday.
  • KnightDehumidifier - June 18, 2012 1:48 p.m.

The Okami Action-Packed Experience! It's a ride so incredible, so amazing, so appealing, that it's tucked into a corner of the theme park next to the shady knock-off purse dealer and the bathrooms.
  • FierceVoltage - June 18, 2012 12:48 p.m.

I want a deadspace ride sooooooooo bad, also as soon as I clicked on this article i thought of bioshock i was like if theres no bioshock im gunna be pissed
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 18, 2012 12:33 p.m.

they would probably do the old pokemon for the ride though and that would be a bit boring. i tried playing the old games once and they are not as good as the new gameSsu[ LET ALONE the caracter designs and it would be much better if they only had the black and white pokemon
  • GamerRemag369 - June 18, 2012 12:10 p.m.

When I was in elementary school (now in college), I drew my own video game theme park named Super Mario Land. It had a Luigi's Mansion ride similar to Disney's Haunted Mansion, Upside down roller coaster named Fireball Blast, a wooden roller coaster named Bowser's Castle, Toad's Arcade room, Yoshi merry-go-round, etc. I even had a statue of the Mario Brothers in the middle like with Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse in Magic Kingdom. It's so cool to see that people have similar ideas that I had when I was a kid. lol