• Toaster03 - August 15, 2014 8:13 a.m.

I'm in love with Connor Kenway
  • keith-moon - May 17, 2014 6:55 a.m.

Whilst on the subject of Mass Effect- Tali Zorah! Cute, loyal, dependable, the voice, the body! Need I say more! :)
  • SagradongEkis - May 16, 2014 11:14 p.m.

Yorda is spot on!
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:07 p.m.

I prefer women over guys but I would go completly gay for Garrus
  • amunago - May 16, 2014 11:56 a.m.

Wtf Elena Fisher? You couldn't think of anyone else?
  • nickdudelgz - May 16, 2014 11:23 a.m.

Um HELLO!!!!! elizabeth Bioshock infinite
  • Mounce - May 16, 2014 2:06 p.m.

And being that you are playing as her Father....it sorta feels weird since you're playing that character. We express our interest in another character from our likeness as well as the interaction of them on the characters we play and immerse ourselves as. As such, most people am sure became 'Fatherly' of Elizabeth rather than the other at the end of it. Lest yer pervy and into incest too.
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:52 a.m.

That doesn't mean you as a person can't fall for her. There were no stipulations in this list that you fall for each character if you WERE a character in the game.
  • Mounce - May 17, 2014 1:01 a.m.

Varies per person and how they interact and portray themselves or if they immerse themselves as the character or not. Similar to whether or not in old FF games for instance, where you could Rename the official characters to whatever you wanted or to leave it as their own names. Or, characters with no faces like Master Chief so you can put yourself more in their shoes sort of aspect. Is what I mean. Similar logic goes that people will 'Act as Booker' or people will 'Be a person just playing Booker'. Not as if one exists and not the other.
  • fish777 - March 28, 2014 10:41 p.m.

What about Lightning from FFXIII?
  • ilikesuperman321 - March 28, 2014 10:37 p.m.

What about Ellie from the last of us
  • CGirl91 - March 28, 2014 7:46 p.m.

What about Cortana???? I cried at the end of Halo 4
  • Drekner - March 28, 2014 12:26 p.m.

Oh man all these comments are great, everyone like BUT WHERE IS MY LOVE DAMN IT. They're perfect for this article. I never played all the way through Ico because it sort of scared me? I was like nine when I played it, and when them creepy shadows came out and tried kidnapping her I was so frightened/worried I remember not playing it again! Lmao
  • whyterabbit - March 28, 2014 10:40 a.m.

but... but... where's Alistair ?
  • klumsykunoichi - June 16, 2014 8:26 a.m.

I was waaaay too upset when he dumped me..I mean my character :p
  • akoska76 - January 7, 2014 9:57 a.m.

WHERE IS RINOA HEARTILLY????????????????
  • sydney101 - January 6, 2014 5:15 p.m.

Where the heck is DA:O, Zeveran and Leliana i understand both the top 7, Morrigan maybe, but allistar come on! Best game romance, i have seriously cried during some parts, much better than Mass effect trilogy(Though awesome, still playing first) romances. It has feeling, and you start to realize these cant just be npcs. Please ignore dragon age 2, 3 is going to be awesome. This list is invalid, i demand allistar!
  • Otanime1 - December 23, 2013 1:31 a.m.

Clementine from The Walking Dead.. :')
  • Child Of Death - May 16, 2014 12:05 p.m.

Dude. Shes a 9 year old kid you fucking pedo
  • avedon-arcade - May 17, 2014 12:54 a.m.

I dunno about that guys intentions, but I think it's perfectly fine to have some kind of feelings toward her character. Because you did fall for her in a protector sort of way. As if she was your own child. You do love your kids don't you?