Topics

Top 7

• ThundaGawd - May 9, 2012 12:06 a.m.

Captain Qwark isn't a villain, he works with ratchet and Clank in half the games. True, he does jump in at the last minute to steal the credit while not really having done anything, but he's more of an asshole than a villain, really O.o
  • 23Breach - May 9, 2012 9:04 p.m.

Nope! The first game, he was paid by Drek to kill the duo. Then in 2 he *SPOILERS* over takes another system's Weapons dealer company to mass produce a monster. For the sole purpose of breaking into the the spotlight of being a hero again, and of course getting rid of R & C in the process. He's more of a numb friendemy (Friend and Enemy), but he did in the 3rd have mini games detailing his "Heroic battles." I'd love to see a spin off of Quark that's basically a spiritual sequel to Blasto.
  • ThundaGawd - May 9, 2012 9:57 p.m.

I actually never beat the first game, figures XD. But if I remember correctly, wasn't he a part of your crew in the 3rd game, along with the majority of his cadets or something? I know that at some point in the series he essentially becomes an ally, but I never really though of him as a villain, then again, I never beat the first game (I got stuck on the planet where you're supposed to free him, but I kept dying in the flooding tunnel which you had to get through in order to reach him. I was also only 10 years old when I first played the game XD)
  • gtaivac_ - May 12, 2012 7:48 p.m.

in the first two Ratchet games he was a complete villian evil asshole, in the third one he essentially switched sides because a character that brilliant just had to be around constantly, the 2 next gen games then degraded him further into the bunbling but hilarious ally we know today
  • jackthemenace - May 9, 2012 9:40 a.m.

Rapture Sims would be pretty amazing, and the idea behind the Waluigi game sounds great, but I don't know how well it'd work in practicality- it seems like it'd just end up like the first Scribblenauts where everyone just uses 'Cthulhu' and then jet-packs to the end of the level. As I saw at least one other person put, i think it'd be great to be able to play as game as Team Rocket. i think Pokemon needs at least one mature instalment, and what better way than have you play as one of the bad guys? The ability to steal- not just snag- enemies pokemon'd be great, and instead of gyms, why not have underground fighting rings? You'd have a legitimate reason to enslave legendaries, and by the end, you could have, like, built up an empire for yourself. it'd be like scarface, only with less Mudda-fukkin' Cocka-roaches. And with all the bug pokemon there are, there could even be some of them.
  • vincent-wolf - May 10, 2012 5:34 a.m.

Really... You even post Septhiroth on a picture but don't mention him in actual post? Only some kiddy characters?... Anyway, my vote goes for, yes, Septhiroth and Wesker from Resident Evil. Something about him getting cloned and killing Chris.
  • roman-harrington - July 26, 2012 10:43 a.m.

A game where you have to cheat to win sounds like the most awesomely different game ever, I would LOVE to see somebody really do something with that. And I doubt I'm alone.
  • brickman409 - August 29, 2014 4:08 p.m.

Rapture simcity sounded like an awesome idea at first, but if you think about it, it wouldn't really work. Rapture is a city that has no government, so if you played as mayor, you wouldn't really do anything.