Topics

E3 Top 7

• codystovall - June 11, 2012 5:22 p.m.

This e3 was rather whelming wasnt it. Heres all the games and tech for the rest of this year, now go f**k yourselves.
  • ThatGamerDude - June 11, 2012 4:39 p.m.

I really wanted to see more Final Fantasy Versus XIII but I guess that'll have to wait till TGS 2012 (HOPEFULLY!)
  • LordZarlon - June 11, 2012 5:03 p.m.

I think this is a great point. On the PS1 we had 3 new Final Fantasy games. On the PS2 we had 2. We're going on 7 years into this hardware generation and we've had 1. There is a good chance this won't come out for a couple of years. I think Square should focus on the gameplay and story and not try to up the graphics so much.
  • ThatGamerDude - June 11, 2012 7:06 p.m.

Well now that Tetsuya Nomura has finished Kingdom Hearts 3D, he stated that he would continue to work on Versus XIII again. Without him, the creators of the game had been stuck in developer's hell until he was finished.
  • Imgema - June 11, 2012 4:38 p.m.

How about the mysterious project from Retro Studios? I thought we woluld see something about that. Also, Half-life 3.
  • nebno6 - June 11, 2012 3:38 p.m.

AGENT FINAL FaNTASY XIII VS not a single game at e3 interests me :(
  • Smash_Bro - June 11, 2012 3:25 p.m.

As far as I'm concerned, Pokemon was a huge no-show. There was absolutely NO new information, and barely touching on the near-future e-shop "games" does not justify as making an appearance. Groudon (or Ninetails) might as well have been there, cause I'm feelin' a severe Poke-drought...
  • GR_HenryGilbert - June 11, 2012 5:55 p.m.

It wasn't playable there, but Nintendo did give Black and White 2 a small mention during its 3DS Software Showcase
  • gopikmin - June 11, 2012 7:57 p.m.

However in Japan, Black and White 2 news has been steadily streaming in.
  • KA87 - June 11, 2012 3:16 p.m.

FF-XIII-3 lol. It has continue to somewhere.
  • shawksta - June 11, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Last Guardian cant be dead, it HAS to show up somewhere. I highly doubted anything from smash except info, thats it, its way too early but heck, we still got TGS for both smash and guardian. Maybe even animal crossing, you guys seem to forget animal crossing got shown on the last Nintendo direct(not preE3) so E3 was for Weegee and Paper Mario, but they got updated better so who knows, animal crossing's probably deep in work and maybe TGS will be shown. Uprising had a long ass video from sakurai last year didnt it?
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - June 11, 2012 2:32 p.m.

R.I.P. Brothers in Arms.
  • garnsr - June 11, 2012 2:08 p.m.

I'm curious to see how Overstrike turns out. Insomniac, along with Naughty Dog, have made the best looking games this generation, and they're both Sony exclusive. I wonder how much Insomniac is being hamstrung by the 360, the DVD storage capacity must be killing them.
  • jackthemenace - June 11, 2012 1:22 p.m.

OverStrike was the only thing on that list that I really wanted to see at E3. That said, i will admit that I wasn't too excited about this years E3- especially since the only thing that really came out of it were new trailers for Resi 6 and Metal Gear Rising. But, like AtomicSun said, I would've liked to see more on Del Toro's game, I'm very excited to hear concrete details about that.
  • Turtman - June 11, 2012 1:17 p.m.

Nice Beyond Good and Evil 2 image on the final slide. Also let's hope Brothers in Arms Furious 4 gets canned, bring back the real Brothers in Arms.
  • trackstar007 - June 11, 2012 1:17 p.m.

I was really looking forward to Fire Emblem: Awakening on the 3DS. no love at e3 but nintendo decides to almost covertly announce a US release via twitter. why the hell do they have an entire night for 3ds and not even mention this gem?
  • Cyberninja - June 11, 2012 1:22 p.m.

because everythhing they mentioned there is coming out this year which makes me think FE is next year
  • christian-shaffer - June 11, 2012 1:15 p.m.

Am I the only one who even thinks about Beyond Good and Evil 2 anymore? Seriously, even on r/gaming no one is mentioning it. Say it's a long time coming or something like that, but in regards to information or gameplay, it's in the same boat as Half-Life 3 (another title I want to see).
  • AtomicSun21 - June 11, 2012 1:04 p.m.

Did everyone just forget about Guillermo del Toro's Insane?
  • PReNDeL21 - June 11, 2012 2:28 p.m.

In the position THQ is in right now?