Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• Errrrbo - September 20, 2011 7:24 a.m.

Man, Mikel is doing work with these Top 7's. They've been great, so keep it up.
  • KolbitosFruitJuice - September 20, 2011 7:51 a.m.

Ada Wong could betray me all day every day, and I'd forgive her every time
  • Darkhawk - September 20, 2011 8:33 a.m.

It's neat how even in Galaxy, by story's end, Mario and Peach are perfectly comfortable with having Bowser there, hanging out alongside them. It's like, oh, that was fun, let's go have tea and plot our next adventure.
  • Sjoeki - September 20, 2011 10:09 a.m.

Awesome top 7, you're on a roll Mikel! I thought Chloe (from uncharted) would be on here, not that you ever had to fight her but she did play both sides. The Darkness could also be on here as it screws you over and wants to end up owning you. Also, is that whole FIRST thing finally over? YAY!!!
  • Crypto140 - September 20, 2011 12:16 p.m.

First! to reply.
  • jackthemenace - September 20, 2011 10:44 a.m.

I was kinda hoping to see Riku on here, at least somewhere. Y'know, because RIKU.
  • marioman50 - September 20, 2011 11:09 a.m.

lol @ "I'M DRIVING AT YOUR MOM!"
  • NightCrawler_358 - September 20, 2011 12:18 p.m.

Man, I love reading Mikel's articles! He knows so much lore behind these video games. They don't call him WikiParez for nothin'!
  • ECShadow - September 20, 2011 1:06 p.m.

WikiParez strikes again! How it unfolds on TalkRadar should be fun.
  • Net_Bastard - September 20, 2011 3:59 p.m.

"But he's the kind of asshöle we can get behind." That was a very poor choice of words.
  • soranamineforever - September 20, 2011 4:56 p.m.

"and later starred in their own SPIN-OFF game."?! OBJECTION! Seriously, what the hell? I reallie this is off topic, but Sonic & Knuckles is every bit as relevant to the franchise as the Sonic 1, 2, and 3 are. There's a reason you could (and should) combine it with 3.
  • Japanaman - September 20, 2011 6:12 p.m.

I was SO glad to see Gray Fox on this list. But where is Barry Burton? He's like the best frenemy ever! He saved me from being a Jill Sandwich, handed me some ammo, yet held me at gunpoint all in the same game.
  • Yeager1122 - September 20, 2011 7:59 p.m.

I always loved qwark even when he was trying to kill me i mean he even gave me a giant furry creature to fight in the second game what a great guy.
  • CombatCat120 - September 20, 2011 11 p.m.

Great article, Mikel! Keep em comin'!
  • Zepaw - September 21, 2011 5:07 p.m.

I have some pictures and stories showing Fox and Wolf as much more than frenemies.
  • SpiritTemple - May 7, 2012 4:46 p.m.

Bahahaha!
  • waffman11 - September 21, 2011 5:28 p.m.

Am I the only one who thinks Shadow is a cool character anymore? I mean, he's got the awesome black/red combo going on, kills suff because he can, is a force of chaos and destruction, and...and I'm just going to go sit in a corner and wash the ten-year-old out of my brain.
  • archnite - September 21, 2011 9:31 p.m.

any mention of MGS gets my Metal Gear Boner solid "! boing especially when it goes beyond MGS1. wouldn't ocelot (liquid o. or otherwise) also count since his entire motivation from mgs3 on was to serve big boss and the boss' memory by defeat the patriot machine they created?
  • rob619 - September 22, 2011 8:21 a.m.

Agreed on two counts I am a self confessed MGS nerd aswell :). Yes Ocelot does count as his main aim from the being was to bring the patriots down. I remeber in MGS 4 went he admitted to Snake at the end that was his aim from the beginning I was shocked!