Topics

Top 7

• tehtimeisnow - April 9, 2013 1:03 a.m.

I have to be honest though... I grew up with most of these games, and it's really sad to see Lucasarts disappear. Day of the Tentacle, The Secret of Monkey Island, and Sam and Max Hit the Road are some of my favorite games of all time. ScummVM is an awesome emulator to play my old backups that don't work anymore, but I wish these games could be released on Steam/PSN/eshop/XBLA so more people can experience them. True gaming art. Errr... THESE GANES IS SO STUPED OLNLY IDOITS AND LITTEL KIDS PLAY THIS GARBEGE IPAD RUILES!
  • winner2 - April 9, 2013 5:52 p.m.

I swear to god it's like poetry when you speak lol
  • tehtimeisnow - April 9, 2013 12:51 a.m.

there out of buziness cuz they make stuped boreing ganes with horrable grafics seruoisely just get a iphone insted way more beter games u can get and best of all they only costs a doller
  • 7-D - April 8, 2013 11:12 p.m.

How could Monkey Island have been anything but number 1?
  • g1rldraco7 - April 8, 2013 8:36 p.m.

I remember Zombies Ate my Neighbors. Played it when my mom would take me and my brother to Montgomery Wards when it was still around. I wish Grim Fandango was redone in HD, good times good times.
  • winner2 - April 8, 2013 7:23 p.m.

I didn't like jedi outcast, I feel like such a black sheep.
  • MrXLiebezeit - April 12, 2013 5:27 p.m.

I didn't like Full Throttle. Well, the story was amazing. The Characters were phenomenal, the presentation was spectacular. But the gameplay and puzzles really bugged me. I wish they'd make an HD remake that would fix those.
  • GoldenEagle1476 - April 8, 2013 6:06 p.m.

It scared me for a minute when I didn't see Jedi outcast as part of the main list, but I also forgot that it was developed by raven. By far my favorite Star Wars game, and some of the most fun I've ever had in split screen multiplayer. I also would have chosen Star Wars battlefront over commando, but that's just me.
  • Swedish_Chef - April 8, 2013 5:39 p.m.

Good night sweet prince and the flight of the Number 9 express sing thee to thy rest.
  • LordZarlon - April 8, 2013 4:25 p.m.

These are all great games but honestly, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis is definitely their best adventure game. Other notables would be Monkey Island 2 and Full Throttle. Dark Forces and the first Jedi Knight were internally developed too. I know it gets crapped on by most people but I really liked The Force Unleashed. Thanks for the memories LucasArts.
  • tehtimeisnow - April 9, 2013 1:07 a.m.

I haven't played that game in years. I have so man fond memories playing it.
  • ThundaGawd - April 8, 2013 4:14 p.m.

I find your lack of Battlefront 2 disturbing.
  • Sinosaur - April 8, 2013 2:53 p.m.

So, in that TIE Fighter screenshot, you appear to be flying a TIE Advanced with a tractor beam... and are using the tractor beam the only way it was ever used (turning it off and getting more power for weapons and shields).
  • gus179 - April 8, 2013 2:52 p.m.

No battlefront!?
  • shawksta - April 8, 2013 2:28 p.m.

Great list, definitley expected Grim Fandango and Monkey Island in the top spots. "Human Enigma" Always gets me XD
  • garnsr - April 8, 2013 2:09 p.m.

I hope by licensing Disney means rereleasing old Lucasarts games like these, I'd love to play Grim Fandango but have never been given the chance on consoles.
  • MrXLiebezeit - April 12, 2013 5:29 p.m.

I wonder if residual works on Dreamcast....... Only fooling.. unless you are a member of the Dreamcast cult.
  • zymn - April 8, 2013 12:54 p.m.

I have great memories playing Republic Commando's multiplayer with my friends on one of their Xbox's... It had some awesome maps, like the one with the no gravity holes and another that took place on the Death Star and you could run around in ventilation shafts... Good times.
  • UKGNZoidberg1974 - April 8, 2013 12:08 p.m.

Jedi Knight 2 was developed by Raven Software, LucasArts only published it. How about Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis on the list instead?
  • StrayGator - April 8, 2013 11:46 a.m.

I believe the term you are looking for is "Lagomorph".
  • Unoriginal - April 8, 2013 11:27 a.m.

Republic Commando? I played it on PC a long time ago and once I was done I lost the disk. Wow, I thought I had dreamt up that game experience because no one had ever known about it or mentioned it until now.