• afroninjakatana - July 15, 2009 7:45 p.m.

I've actually seen alot of copies of the Guy Game at my local Gamestop.
  • unclemitso - July 14, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Getting up is banned cause here in Australia we have $500million dollars a year damage to property threw graffiti. If anything our country needs an actually good graff game to keep us busy and not out bombing.
  • hxcmonster - July 9, 2009 5:03 a.m.

ghost recon is not banned in mexico. i live in chihuahua actually and i have seen it in videogames stores right there in the very front shelf. anyways thats why i have el paso, texas. :)
  • Bodock - July 9, 2009 2:48 a.m.

didnt grand theft auto help a girl save her family and its banned from most countries o.o
  • doomdoomdoom - July 8, 2009 10:58 p.m.

i was expecting all the Pokemon games to be on this page...well that is my dream.
  • xscaralienx - July 8, 2009 10:35 p.m.

morons!!!! ghost recon2 isn´t banned in mexico.
  • BadLadJon - January 27, 2009 7:23 p.m.

obviously these contries ahve never watched "saw" or "Hostile"
  • Bravo315 - January 17, 2009 5:56 p.m.

Nice. Suprising Fallout 3 or Dead Space weren't on it. Australia and Germany hated them.
  • zim831 - January 17, 2009 5:10 a.m.

Actually Trip13G, they don't make you eat babies, that is a common misconception, they actually make you eat the SOULS of babies, which apparently taste like chocolate.
  • noobeater - January 16, 2009 4:04 p.m.

well although i can kinda see why they can be banned i do think its is just a tad extreme to ban games for because they 'encourage kids to get guns' blah bla bla...iv seen a cooking programme (groan: yes) and i have not gone out and made one the only people that immitate what they do in games are braindead people who should be put down (or simply arrested and locked up) eithers good good article as always
  • Ninja-KiLLR - January 16, 2009 1:53 a.m.

at trip13G yeah i heard that too.
  • TrIp13G - January 16, 2009 12:52 a.m.

Video games make you eat babies, it's a proven fact.
  • fatcat275 - January 16, 2009 12:18 a.m.

*sarcasm*That's not true cheesebeaver. As we all know, Violent video games are the work of satan, and should be burned.*sarcasm*
  • CheeseBeaver - January 15, 2009 11:15 p.m.

That's just retarded! I can't believe how f@!%#$g serious some of these countries are! A video game is just coding and text! It can't really DO anything!
  • SOSICK17 - July 29, 2009 11:45 p.m.

I'm surprised Grand Theft Auto 4 isn't on the list. That game is the king of controversy. In what other game can you go to a strip club and get a lap dance? I created a list of my all time favorite games. it always makes a great discussion. www.bestgames2play.blogspot.com
  • DreadZer0 - July 10, 2009 8:33 p.m.

I would have expected Mercs 1 to be banned in china, seeing as how they're portrayed like a lot of douchebags...
  • karner - July 9, 2009 3:42 a.m.

also mercenaries 2 is banned in Venezuala. The Venezualan government believes the game company is trying to convince Americans to go to war with Venezuala. Countries are way too paranoid. Ratings are made for a reason. I mean i'm only 14 and play games rated M, my parents just don't care.(Unless the game has nudity)
  • Danomeon - July 8, 2009 11:38 p.m.

That's weird, I actually saw "The Guy Game" for sale at my local Hastings yesterday as I was renting the new Silent Hill game. It was used, but I was surprised that it was possible for me to buy it.
  • GamerTagsSuck - July 8, 2009 9:22 p.m.

Was Fallout banned in China? 'Cause that wouls make sense. Alot of sense. At least to me. And personally I'd much rather be takin' morphine in Fallout than 'med-x'.
  • kconewin - June 30, 2009 3:49 p.m.

GIVE ME THE Morphine,THE SEX, THE GUNS I LOVE IT ALL.ITS A GAME CHILL THE FUCK OUT.