• JuNjUnE - May 19, 2009 3:42 a.m.

WAT R PPL THINKING buying mario party 8! its is the most boring game i played. its so boring!!!!!! who the hell buys these shity games anyhow!?!?!?!(wiiplay is the only ok game in the list!)
  • stuzimuzipuzi - February 2, 2009 7:46 p.m.

fifa streets are so innoyin and borin -_-
  • noobeater - February 1, 2009 6:34 p.m.

diddy kong racing is great game for n64 back in the day but a shit port over spiderman was good just to roam but shit voice acting and lame people u had to save and lamer villains
  • Spybreak8 - February 1, 2009 6:31 a.m.

Haha, its funny that they actually title the games Pokemon Mystery, as in its a mystery that people are still buying Pokemon games lol. Oh I got NFS Pro Street from Gamefly for 10 bucks, its a sweet game at that price.^^ Although the DJ is a dick.><
  • Gameward-Bound - February 1, 2009 3:41 a.m.

FFVII: DoC was a good game...
  • RaIdEn - January 31, 2009 6:22 p.m.

harry potter definatly didnt deserve to top resident evil 4, the darkness and vegas but at least they changed back to the way it was in the first 3 games instead of that piss-poor goblet of fire game
  • crimson head - January 31, 2009 2:54 a.m.

I enjoyed Diddy Kong racing IMO
  • nik4ever - January 30, 2009 6:43 p.m.

all movie based games suck so much.... by the way fifa street was guite interesting
  • Hydrohs - January 30, 2009 2:19 p.m.

Surprisingly, this is one I don't agree with, I liked Diddy Kong Racing for the DS, it shouldn't have been number one, but it's not COMPLETE shit, having never been able to play the N64 one I was happy when it came out. Though it is repetitive, and the touch controls are stupid. I also really liked the Mystery Dungeon games, but that's probably because I'm a Pokemon fan. Battle Revolution deserves to be on this list, however.
  • newton - January 29, 2009 11:35 p.m.

Ive owned 3 of these i think each time i bought em then went fuck this shit and traded them in for somthing better :D
  • deathrebellion - January 29, 2009 5:40 p.m.

Okayee i'm ashamed to say that i own many of these games just because they where based on Good movies but come on i can't understand how Harry Potter managed to outrun RE4 to the top (i don't own Harry Potter and luv RE4)
  • fionnoh - January 29, 2009 5:20 p.m.

ugh, my aunt bought me mario party 8 for christmas last year. i played it once and i think it's lost now. i don't really care. i can't really blame her, she doesn't know any better, but my cousin should have stepped in and said something. he's one of the people that got me playing. wii play wasn't that great of a game, but you did get your moneys worth. it was the only way you could get a wii-mote back then, they were all sold out. as for mario and sonic olympics, my friend bought it. we spent a good while playing it and had great fun but it hasn't seen any action in a while. why do these people buy such unenjoyable games? because they enjoy them. different strokes for different folks. i remember rugrats treasure hunt being my favourite game when i was 4, now i realise it was shite, but i still have fond memories of it. and my dad did snap me out of it fairly quickly with LoZ OoT.
  • bulletbill23 - January 29, 2009 3:38 p.m.

And this is why they keep moving crappy tie-ins to movies. We must take a stand now. If you are so desperate to play a movie tie-in, please rent and not buy. That way sale numbers won't encourage this type of development.
  • zer0_cool16 - January 29, 2009 1:45 p.m.

I guess Dirge wasn't for everyone but I honestly liked it!
  • Cernunnos - January 29, 2009 12:31 p.m.

i only have revenge of the sith of these, picked it out of a bargain (or was it garbage?) bin for aprox 5 quid. i also have dirge of cerberus, but a friend gave it to me, so i wouldnt say it counts.
  • halloweenghost - January 29, 2009 11:05 a.m.

I liked some of those games.. so booourns!
  • mozaralio - January 29, 2009 4:47 a.m.

@kytano_skorpius STFU was one of the best star wars games ever STFU (Starwars the force unleashed) for those of you who dont know starwars is one title/word so you dont say SW and "the" never appears in acronyms. So even though alot of people disagree if your going to say an acronym to say a games name U say STFU for "starwars the force unleashed". But I digress STARWARS THE FORCE UNLEASHED WAS AWSOME.
  • mozaralio - January 29, 2009 4:40 a.m.

yay Only own Pokemon mysterie dungeon blue it was ok I got like half way through the game and then got bored and havent played since I thought that FFVII virge of cerabrus was pretty good although I didnt think it had a whole lot to do with the seriese it was cool that you could customize your gun for any situation ie. sniper rifle, machine gun, grenade launcher, high caliber pistol etc. also diddy kong racing WAS FREAKING AWSOME FOR THE 64 I still play it from time to time man that game was one of the best games when I was growing up with the N64 although I agree the DS version is probably crap I also though mario kart for the wii was horrible as well it takes hours to get used to the steering.
  • sakboy97 - January 29, 2009 3:53 a.m.

i bought star wars and nba live i thought they both were good ;)
  • destroyer29 - January 29, 2009 3:02 a.m.

Jacob Kreed you dont know what ur talkin about. wii play sucks. Wii sports is good despite an annoying wii console controls.