• siphr - December 16, 2008 1:28 p.m.

I don't get the Silent Hill one..
  • crazyqazqaz - December 15, 2008 7:55 p.m.

That pony made me laugh so hard I fell off my chair!! Great article G.R.. Hilarious!!
  • Cwf2008 - December 15, 2008 4:55 a.m.

Well now whenever i feel bad about killing something in a videogame, i'll remember that "Babyz" box art and then i will have no remorse killing those babies from hell...lol and that Air Traffic Chaos one cracked me up "2: That airliner is doing a loop. Assume those people are dead."
  • Fishow753 - December 14, 2008 11:18 p.m.

Those babies will haunt me for the rest of my life
  • Scotch - December 14, 2008 3:15 a.m.

bahaha this was AWESOME my mom read like half of them it was pretty funny :P....and she LIKED them too!
  • waffledragon33 - December 14, 2008 2:16 a.m.

The boner could also be a flaming stick
  • noobeater - December 13, 2008 10:54 p.m.

very very very funny ...a great article guys at GR i have to say aprt from zelda twilight pincess.mario galxy. mario kart. smash bros. for the wii every game for the wii and ds is absolute trash...i will throw my hat in the air and cheer when both the DS and WII are destroyed and never spoke of again...there games are terrible...if u can call them games and i dont care what anyone says. and theres your proble thats why the box art that are terrible are mostly for wii and ds... errr anyone else think everyone at nintendo really went down hill after nintendo. all i can say is thank god they sold rare to xbox before destroying themselves =) but once again well done GR team
  • noofer7 - December 13, 2008 7:23 p.m.

casual gaming has destroyed nintendo and is slowly eating away at gaming. which sucks cuz ive been a nintendo fan for a long time.
  • noofer7 - December 13, 2008 7:21 p.m.

funny ive heard of the okami ign thing before and at first i couldnt see it when i read about it on some other site, but its pretty obvious and horrible once you realize it 'specially since im getting the game for xmas
  • Thecakeisalie - December 13, 2008 7:13 p.m.

Ha! Brettt's Air traffic Chaos! lol
  • Life - December 13, 2008 3:17 a.m.

I like it how all of them have to do with either pets or babies. And most are for family entertainment. THE CASUAL MARKET HAS TAINTED GAMING FOREVAR!
  • Wolf007 - December 13, 2008 12:53 a.m.

Wat the f. Shepherd's Crossing looks like that joke why did the chicken cross the road. Unfortunately no one will ever know because no one would play that game.
  • castleite2 - December 12, 2008 11:44 p.m.

have you noticed that almost all of these games are made by nintendo hmm says alot about there company doesnt it ps3 and xbox rule nintendo go crawl back into the hole from wich u came from
  • chrisbg99 - December 12, 2008 10:02 p.m.

"Anybody notice like 95% of these games are from Nintendo?" Anyone notice that none of those games are made by Nintendo?
  • craigkiller - December 12, 2008 9:45 p.m.

The last one (NO.1 Worst cover) Looks like something Michael Jackson would look at!!! lolz
  • screwball08247 - December 12, 2008 8:48 p.m.

This was fucking hilarious.
  • CoD_22 - December 12, 2008 4:02 p.m.

i thought th okami 1 was about the rating being from play, but oh well.
  • moredhel_1 - December 12, 2008 6:01 a.m.

God Bless you, Mikel. I haven't laughed that freakin' hard in a long, loooooooong time. # 18? I was in tears - TEARS, my good sir. Damn, damn funny shite. Please keep it up, and my hat is off to you, good sir.
  • Cwf2008 - December 12, 2008 5:27 a.m.

1 – Chaos is the largest, most visible thing on the package. Again, airport chaos on or around 9/11 probably isn’t the smartest choice 2 – That airliner is doing a loop. Assume those people are dead 3 – The controller is announcing what he is, on the box, in case the huge title and plain image of an airport wasn’t enough 4 – Despite saying he’s an air traffic controller, his facial expression and nervous sweat drops indicate he’s faking it, which explains problem number 2 AND... 5 - ...the fact that this plane is SIDEWAYS 6 – And he has three fingers on each hand! Lol seriously who the heck designed this disaster box art? AND WHO THE F**K PUBLISHES A GAME ABOUT AIRPORT CHAOS ON THE 7TH ANNIVERSAY OF THE 9/11 ATTACKS?! And i agree that the babies one is truly the worst box art. Well thanks Gamesradar. That one picture will give me nightmares...seriously wtf thought it would be funny to pluralize everything with a z?
  • Spybreak8 - December 12, 2008 5:21 a.m.

Omg there were so many funny things I forgot what'd I'd type now lol The guy saying he's an air traffic controller is hilarious though.