Topics

Top 7

• Zaphers - February 17, 2009 2:32 a.m.

I loved me some Blitzball. I won over a 100 games! I liked Wakka too. I'm probably stupid.
  • Dinkymod - February 17, 2009 1:20 a.m.

Wtf? No one mentioned the Doom 3 mini-games? Well, I guess the Doom 3 mini-games were fun. :D If you haven't seen them, here they are (D3 and the expansion): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiIYCR9dX44&feature=related http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=341702591069930017&ei=UxCaSfmQKpKwqwLqsu3MDQ&q=Doom+3+Mini+games
  • Neoid - February 17, 2009 12:55 a.m.

My friend hasth Jedi ofrepublicminigame Ijust think its soooooo lame!!!
  • deathnote89 - February 17, 2009 12:53 a.m.

nice article....but u 4got punch the turkey in doom 3!!!
  • Red - February 17, 2009 12:49 a.m.

Those were pretty good, but what I'd really like to see is a Top 7 Best Games in Games.
  • JoeMasturbaby - February 16, 2009 11:52 p.m.

i spent hours trying to get to the blitzball championship. i hate that game in general now. fucking Seymor...what a dick.
  • Ravenbom - February 16, 2009 11:06 p.m.

I actually like most of these games, except the stupid GTA games and Fable 2 Pub games, which made you learn new rules to new stupid games to win very little in game and waste a ton of time. And to the Star Wars fanboys, stop already. Boba Fett only lives in the EU, for as far as strict canon is concerned, he's dead. Boba Fett's history was totally rewritten by Episode II, so you can't take EU SW as strict canon. And he both crawled out and got shot out of the sarlaac and then recued by Dengar, because he's fallen in the sarlaac twice. So you're both right.
  • Jacob816 - February 16, 2009 9:19 p.m.

Dude, the cut out shooting range mini gamae in Dead Space was way more annoying.
  • Amatarasu - February 16, 2009 8:52 p.m.

i loved blitzball,it's the only thing i had to occupy my time when i was bored leving for a boss fight
  • MacGyver1138 - February 16, 2009 8:42 p.m.

To continue the Star Wars debate, it was definitely C-3P0. After Han says that people aren't worried about upsetting droids because, "droids don't pull people's arms outta their sockets when they lose," Threepio says to R2, "I propose a new strategy: Let the Wookie win." This was a good list. I always thought that the extra minigames in games often suck. I hated the games in Bully, especially that damned Consumo that you had to get the high score in to get on the nerds' good sides.
  • CountFenring - February 16, 2009 8:40 p.m.

They should of had more Pazaak in KotOR, course I also liked the b-ball thing in Dead Space so there.
  • Unoriginal - February 16, 2009 7:03 p.m.

Great List I acctually quite enjoyed Pazaak in KOTOR a lot. Sometimes I would just play it for hours becouse i was only gonna try "one more time."
  • Corsair89 - February 16, 2009 7:01 p.m.

@iluvmyDS: C3PO isn't playing against Chewbacca, he is just watching and giving advice to R2D2, who is playing but isn't in the snapshot above. Remember when 3PO told R2 to "let the wookie win"?
  • Corsair89 - February 16, 2009 6:56 p.m.

I thought of all the terrible carnival games in Bully. Oh God, I hated blitzball for three reasons; reason 1: everything GR mentioned already. reason 2: the horribily ugly clothes that Tidus wears throughout the entire game is his Blitzball outfit. reason 3: We first meet Seymour, the least intimidating and worst Final Fantasy villian ever, at the Blitzball tournament
  • WonsAuto - February 16, 2009 6:27 p.m.

I was expecting to see Cub3d from GTA IV, I hated that goddamn game and that I had to set a high score to reach 100%.
  • NelosAngelos - February 16, 2009 6:26 p.m.

Fucking hated Blitzball, hated all the arcade games in GTA too. Just plain hate minigames, cuz they never really give you anything worth your time. RE4's shooting gallery, you win some figurines that say the same line over and over again, WHOOPIE!!!!!!
  • cronoman66 - February 16, 2009 6:16 p.m.

I thought the blitzball games were brilliant! You could choose team members, moves, and actually alot of fun Then X-2 went and ruined it by turning it into a Football Manager style game, blegh, other than that I completely agree with this list