Topics

Top 7

• FrozenImplosion - March 2, 2009 11:01 p.m.

SPOILERS in oblivion one of the side quests was to kill some goblins overrunning a village and then when you go back you see that they were actually people and the drug that you were on was making you see things. I think it was a mages guild quest When i heard about haze's ending it made me think of oblivion, and im pretty sure that haze came out AFTER oblivion... so thats kinda odd.
  • Skykid - March 2, 2009 11 p.m.

In Star Wars Battlefront 2; in the Rise of the Empire campaign you take an energy core to help the Republic (or so one thinks.) But you realy just got the energy core for the f---ing DEATH STAR!!!( its superlaser.)
  • CaptainDynamic - March 2, 2009 10:53 p.m.

How about in MGS1 for PSX when you use the key card (turn it warm, and cold) to what you think is turning off a nuclear bomb but Liquidus punk'd you because your starting the launch. (!)
  • FrozenImplosion - March 2, 2009 10:47 p.m.

the top 7s are always amazing :)
  • jar-head - March 2, 2009 10:37 p.m.

"war doesn't determine who is right, only who is left"
  • skyguy343 - March 2, 2009 10:27 p.m.

YESSSS, another SotC mention :D :D :D
  • TrIp13G - March 2, 2009 10:01 p.m.

I like the evil intentions twist in Castlevania: OoE. THAT was unexpected.
  • RebornKusabi - March 2, 2009 9:55 p.m.

Aside from MGS 2, Deus Ex is the first game I can remember where I openly questioned the previous choices that I had made- all those people I killed in Deus Ex were not terrorists but freedom fighters trying to overthrow a tyrannical oppression. All those hints from Paul that maybe I shouldn't kill them- he was saying that because he was friends with them! Loved that game! It is easily one of the best games I have ever played, and still to this day even holds up. I implore people that have never played this game to pick it up.
  • Dr.Mr.Gamer - March 2, 2009 9:47 p.m.

cool article, really makes you think about this kind of stuff.
  • mjmont92 - March 2, 2009 9:41 p.m.

SotC is my all time favorite Ps2 game. Bioshock is my all time favorite 360 game. really great article!
  • Corsair89 - March 2, 2009 9:37 p.m.

I remember those twists in FFIV, Bioshock, and SotC. Those games made me feel like a complete tool.
  • eawyne - August 13, 2009 2:31 p.m.

It reminds the twist in System Shock 2 - but it doesn't involve good-evil choice, though. Deus Ex is the game I played again the most, just to outweight the consequences... I wish games could only approach that one's depth of scenario...
  • Catdork - June 30, 2009 9:18 p.m.

Those are some serious twists!!!!!!
  • Tonyh681 - June 15, 2009 11:29 p.m.

what happened to kotor !!!!!
  • MATTSHADOW - April 23, 2009 9:50 p.m.

im even more confused after reading tht
  • ballplayer27 - April 4, 2009 12:42 p.m.

Wow. I cannot even correct myself correctly. I apologize to everyone for the misspelling of actual. Again, a typo and not a misspelling.
  • boomcow2 - March 7, 2009 5:37 p.m.

How is Kotor not on here? What about the "Guess what? You're the biggest evil the galaxy has ever seen. Have fun with your life." moment. That blew my mind
  • Gsindahouse - March 6, 2009 9:42 p.m.

Yeah, uhh.. good article but what the heck about Baten Kaitos Origins! Your working for Verus to beat Baelheit, when Verus like... Dude! ....ADD THAT, MAN(if you make another one)You've made part twos before, I'd seen it and I gotta convince my brother to start reading these cool articles you guys make, but he WON'T LISTEN
  • volrath46656 - March 5, 2009 1:19 a.m.

Uhh...where exactly is KOTOR? I expected it to be #1, and it's not even on the list.
  • Mavarious - March 4, 2009 11:18 p.m.

I think the "eff you, stupid, you're really the evil guy" is the new norm.