Topics

Top 7

• Tasty_Pasta - April 14, 2009 6:10 p.m.

Even though he was really only in one game, my first choice woulda been Liquid Snake. I mean, he tied like 20 times in MGS before the Fox Die finally got him.
  • Awesomeitude1523 - April 14, 2009 5:40 p.m.

Cortex from Crash bandicoot should be up there.also, what about Sully from Uncharted? Not for the top, but 2 times in one game is pretty good. Dracula is nunmber 1 though. Nice job.
  • Kattleox - April 14, 2009 4:29 p.m.

What? No Liquid?
  • ClusterShart - April 14, 2009 4:24 p.m.

Actually, Mikel, Ganon has died. The only evidence that us Zelda fans have is that at the end of a linked game in the Oracle of Ages/Seasons series, he is being revised. In which game he is killed, though, isn't known. reCAPTCHA - spitting in
  • Blackhook - April 14, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Dracula is a great number 1, too bad that Sigma from the Megaman X series didn´t make it into this list
  • ELpork - April 14, 2009 6:19 a.m.

gannon being the most bad ass of course.
  • Spybreak8 - April 14, 2009 5:47 a.m.

I agree Great top 7! Man with that picture and the description you talked about with Mario, Princess and Bowser I couldn't not think of a Ménage à trois there lol. Hey Bowser, wanna come over and play twister?! Kane is the Messiah! haha As for Dracula, has anyone seen the animated movie Batman vs Dracula, totally epic and I hadn't watched a Cartoon Network movie in a long time but that one was worth it. ^^
  • ThunderMuffinsMcgee - April 14, 2009 3:42 a.m.

Great top 7! I was saddened not to see Bowser on here, but I completely understand; he has started to slide down the muddy slope of fail lately. In a paralel universe, the slope he slides down on is the same hill he climbs up, becoming the mountian of lame!
  • MildlyAmused - April 14, 2009 3:21 a.m.

It's not that Dracula doesn't learn, per say, it's that he adheres to the "Villain" code. You know, you let them 'kill' you but only a little bit; after all, everyone needs a paycheck next week too. :P
  • TheTripleThree - April 14, 2009 1:43 a.m.

F%#k Albert Wesker !
  • dkdance100 - April 14, 2009 1:40 a.m.

I was told to post if I listened to the podcast or else Brett Elston would personally kill me. So to save him and David Caruso the trouble, i figured i'd make a profile and post here. Also great top 7 this week guys :)
  • Harmon20 - April 14, 2009 1:34 a.m.

let's see: getting shot in the face with silver arrows, silver arrows again, getting stabbed IN THE FACE, stabbed in the brain and TURNED TO STONE, and stabbed in the heart all BY THE SAME SWORD. I've always wondered how Ganon survived.
  • RebornKusabi - April 14, 2009 1:05 a.m.

Oh Dracula, will the shenanigans ever end!
  • twishart - April 14, 2009 12:48 a.m.

Ganon's death in WW was jaw droppingly awesome. I couldn't believe Nintendo did that when I first saw it.
  • blankpixelsCG - April 14, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Awesome. Can't wait to hear this discussed in TalkRadar
  • gatornation1254 - April 14, 2009 12:21 a.m.

great top 7 mikel
  • JHawk - April 13, 2009 11:52 p.m.

Good call on Dracula being #1. His repeated cycle of death followed by life, shortly followed by death is most true to the subject of the article. Plus he's about the only guy/thing on the list I look forward to buying another game about killing every year.
  • captfuzzo - April 13, 2009 11:06 p.m.

if you whatch wesker die in resident evil 5 the rockets don't hit him they go past him
  • Scotch - April 13, 2009 10:51 p.m.

YESSSS! i was hoping that the sword in gannon's face picture would be in here somewhere! :DD
  • bron1417 - April 13, 2009 10:40 p.m.

great list.