We Recommend

• Druupwnz - March 15, 2011 10:07 p.m.

I read almost all of these articles, SO worth it. Is it weird that I remember that this site came from Cheatplanet.com? Cuz if it does, I have been on it since I was like... seven. XD
  • trojan12 - March 15, 2011 9:46 p.m.

Infinity loop activated
  • maydae503 - March 15, 2011 9:40 p.m.

actually, i DO remember that 2006 ad. it was in PTOM back when it was still PSM. i subscribed to it when i was 12 YEARS OLD. years later, i remembered the ad and came here, only to discover what hilariously wonderful site this had become. on an unrelated topic, i was diagnosed with leukemia almost immediately after re-discovering this site...
  • santaclouse37 - March 15, 2011 9:32 p.m.

The "Enemies you don't want to kill" magazine ad is how I found this beautiful, glorious, waste of internet space. If I stop reading this article and try to close it before I get to the end, will I get trapped in limbo and forget why I started reading it in the first place?
  • WTeen8 - March 15, 2011 8:32 p.m.

Congratulations. You broke the Universe. And won the Internet too.
  • MrSegraves - March 15, 2011 8:23 p.m.

And this is why Gamesradar has had me for 5 years.
  • AlmightyFuzz - March 15, 2011 7:56 p.m.

The last entry in this article is so meta and self referential, the inter-tubes might implode... It was also fantastically funny!
  • Valntyne - March 15, 2011 7:35 p.m.

"We need to go deeper" the GR crew whispered.
  • soccerclownking - March 15, 2011 7:23 p.m.

Very Inception-esque article
  • celticsfan645 - March 15, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Eventually, your top seven list will be a list of the top seven top seven top sevens.
  • QWERTYCommander - March 15, 2011 6:36 p.m.

I was introduced by the Nintendo Mistakes. It was the first article I read on here. After that I became immediately hooked.
  • tacoman38 - March 15, 2011 6:31 p.m.

I actually do remember that ad. I had a free subscription to PC gamer, and that ad was in it, and I decided to visit the site. And since then, it's been my premier gaming info site.
  • luckyseven - March 15, 2011 5:53 p.m.

Personally my favorite was top 7 "oops you are evil" moments...Cant wait for a top 7 top 7 top 7s!!! That would totally throw all our brains in limbo..and then charlie would have to stay in the top 7 top 7s and mikel would have to go to limbo and shoot brett and then make out with chris or sumthn to bring us back..i dun remember the movie to well..anyways excellent article
  • CAPST3R - March 15, 2011 5:16 p.m.

Hate to point this out guys, but metal has an l at the end. And this article isn't metal at all. I need to get with the times. Nice one GR, enjoy your cake! Damn, now I'm hungry.
  • Chewrocka - March 15, 2011 4:14 p.m.

LOL, I always wondered why people didn't do lists about lists. I'm still waiting for VH1 to do a top 40 countdown of top 40 countdowns...
  • philipshaw - March 15, 2011 4:04 p.m.

This is so meta
  • jackthemenace - March 15, 2011 3:58 p.m.

I didn't realise they hadn't already DONE a Top 7... Top 7...'s. Anyway, WAY TO GO JUSTIN! :D You always have been my favourite editor. And I'm not ashamed to say, I've read just about every one of these articles, and will continue to read them for years to come. Unless I'm forced to move to Cuba and hide my identity after an unfortunate skiing accident. What a shame that would be...
  • CoryM1134 - March 15, 2011 3:42 p.m.

BUTTHOLE SURFERS RULE
  • EnragedTortoise1 - March 15, 2011 3:25 p.m.

Yo dawg, I heard you liked Top Sevens, so I put a Top Seven in your Top Seven so you can lol while you WTF?
  • paganpoet - March 15, 2011 2:55 p.m.

The fourth wall has been broken, and gamesradar has self-referenced a self-referential article before it was even finished. Believe me, I'm expecting the universe to implode like the House of Usher any moment now! =[