Topics

Top 7

• Evilsafetyboy - March 22, 2010 7:38 p.m.

Okami FTW!
  • Pr0tonC4 - March 22, 2010 7:46 p.m.

so true.
  • bonerachieved - March 22, 2010 7:46 p.m.

Awesome Article Guys
  • Rhymenocerous - March 22, 2010 7:48 p.m.

That guy buying 50 horse armour... I'll still be laughing when I go to bed.
  • BlackElement17 - March 22, 2010 8:19 p.m.

The week of hate snuck up on me.
  • groovy3000 - March 22, 2010 8:32 p.m.

the only thing i hate is spiders. That one picture almost made me fall of my chair
  • Cyberninja - March 22, 2010 8:42 p.m.

i hate you guys you are terrible people and my captcha says we need a charmin week
  • 510BrotherPanda - March 22, 2010 9:11 p.m.

Great article, Raging Scotsman.
  • Howetzer - March 22, 2010 9:25 p.m.

Ohhh I see now, THIS is where I should have given Mikel some shit then, because here it's not only ok, people love it. Makes complete sence now! lol And yes @ Yaro I know exactly what you mean bro, the sad thing is that people need a sarcasm warning, and then still it doesn't matter. But you know what? I'm not EVER going to let that discourage me from writting either! Thanks!
  • Ded - March 22, 2010 9:25 p.m.

To be honest, I hadn't even heard of Uwe Boll or seen any of his movies before I found this GamesRadar... Still haven't seen any of his movies though.
  • FETALJUICE - March 22, 2010 9:41 p.m.

Week of Hate 2010!! BRING MORE HATE!!!
  • ventanger - March 22, 2010 9:55 p.m.

AHHH TYPO SKREEEEEE!!! "Hardcore gamers don’t want to listen to their significant others tell them how there day was."
  • tHEmISFIT - March 22, 2010 10:19 p.m.

I hate casual gamers, they are so douchy, thinking they are actually gamers. They are the equivalent of all those emo's thinking metalcore is metal.
  • Zeb364 - March 22, 2010 10:26 p.m.

Uwe Boll and every one of his video game adaptations are shit. And the pic with the granny is f'n hilarious.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - March 22, 2010 10:27 p.m.

who the fuck is uwe boll? i have 2 budgies and i want to be a game designer. i promise ill never make a shitty game with pointless titties just so it will sell
  • fanboyhunter - March 22, 2010 11:04 p.m.

Can I just say that I hate ACTIVISION for everything they do? Because I do.
  • TheBoz - March 22, 2010 11:07 p.m.

One of the best movie tie ins ever was BladeRunner. Ok, it was easy and took less than a week to complete, BUT what a great game. Some of the millions of platformers did well in the reviews at the time, Navy Seals, Cool World, The Untouchables, Batman, Robocop. It became a joke really, a movie tie in, it must be a platformer. Generally they are poor, BUT there are a couple of classic games. Blade Runner definitely being the best of the bunch.
  • mentalityljs - March 22, 2010 11:12 p.m.

Damn Dave! Sounds like a lot of this came from the heart. I just that supposed "sarcasm" was in place while mentioning Valve's games! But yeah, i'd agree with everythinf else 100%, especially the Uwe Boll bit. What a tool. And u know what, I'd take a swing at his dome, only in hopes of knocking some god damn sense into him!
  • Fathios - March 22, 2010 11:16 p.m.

Lols. The only one on this list that's really warranted, in my opinoin, is Uwe Boll.
  • Adamental - March 22, 2010 11:32 p.m.

This article absolutely made my day. In fact, so much so that it motivated me to get a Gamesradar ID so I could post a comment. I think the pieces about nongamers, movies and casual games really struck a chord with me. I'm so sick of all the moron non-gamers I deal with all the time... I'm 33, married with kids and work in a corporate office where 99.9% of everyone around me are non-gamers (not just the people older than either). You younger gamers are so lucky because you're growing up in an era where gaming is commonplace and accepted as a legitimate form of entertainment. When I was growing up gaming was new to society, and I was one of the few.. Now, as a result, whenever I talk about video games to people my age they look at me like I'm an immature kid; and I hate to say it, but I, in turn, look down on them and their simplistic forms of entertainment too. NO I didn't catch the game last night, and NO I've never seen that commercial before because I DON'T WATCH TV - I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON THAT CRAP WHEN GAMING IS CLEARLY SUPERIOR AND THE ONLY THING WORTH SPENDING MY ENTERTAINMENT TIME ON!!! Enduring the comments, stereotyping and belittling has filled me with hate for the non-gamer mentality. So, yeah - absolutely LOVED the article and hope to see more of it.