• batmanboy11 - December 14, 2010 1:19 a.m.

Great job, guys! I'd love to see more Video Top 7s in 2011!
  • CaptainHead - December 14, 2010 1:17 a.m.

I found this way more engaging than a 3-4 page, primarily text article. Thanks guys.
  • mrmorozov987 - December 14, 2010 1:17 a.m.

But what'll happen to the screenshot and the snarky caption? I love those! Let's stick with text. That means I can read them on my iPod.
  • Mechamorbo - December 14, 2010 1:16 a.m.

Good stuff. Who needs reading?? Have you guys thought about throwing them onto iTunes after a few days so that people can subscribe to them (assuming you do more)?
  • ProfessorBonk - December 14, 2010 1:16 a.m.

I say do both. Have an article, and have a video supplement.
  • Nazcom555 - December 14, 2010 1:15 a.m.

Singularity rocked, I hoped they make another. Metro 2033 was really enjoyable and just had some polish issues (like where the monsters could clip inside you character and kill you from the inside out.) Enslaved was great fun, Trip and Monkeys dynamic was excellant, voice acting was top notch. Ending was a bit disappointing but the major issue was when I found out Andy Serkis was doing Monkeys voice. After that all I could hear when Monkey opened his mouth was Gollums voice...
  • Ga1l0w - December 14, 2010 1:14 a.m.

When the video player pauses to buffer for me, it freezes and goes black. Same for when I intentionally pause it to let it buffer. You should do a youtube mirror to. That, and I recommend getting a better microphone. It just sounds... amateurish. Which is a shame, because I really enjoy the presentation. Not that I could do any better, and I know it's your first one, but just a few adjustments to the sound quality and it will be awesome. Keep it up guys
  • Jackelsburg - December 14, 2010 1:14 a.m.

i like the video's, although dont do it as a constant things now though. i also liked the list, i remember playing 3d dot game heroes and i was having a lot of fun playing through it
  • GhostofTaft - December 14, 2010 1:14 a.m.

I'm kind of sad that Gamesradar kind of ignored Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Without hyperbole, it's one of the scariest games ever made. Seriously. I couldn't bring myself to play more than an hour at a time because my nerves were shot. And it's cheap.
  • Corsair89 - December 14, 2010 1:13 a.m.

I'm liking these videos.
  • j5k44t6 - December 14, 2010 1:13 a.m.

i prefer text because it gives me something to do at work.
  • NightCrawler_358 - December 14, 2010 1:12 a.m.

that was awesome!! especially with the new video player! I've missed many of these, but you've convinced me to play alot of them! May i suggest the Scott Pilgrim game, Sonic and sega All Star Racing, and Just Cause 2. They didn't do too well in sales i believe.
  • Gorillaman23 - December 14, 2010 1:11 a.m.

I like the concept, but I sometimes listen to podcasts (mostly from your site) while reading Top 7 lists.
  • Sashaquatch619 - December 14, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Sweet! the names at the end went by waaaaayy to fast though.
  • flabslapper - December 14, 2010 1:10 a.m.

oh crap! if you guys start doing videos what am I supposed to do for my videos?! lol seriously I really like this new direction, to be honest I don't usually read the top 7s, I just wait until the podcast to hear you guys discuss them, but I'll totally watch them every Monday, so keep 'em coming! Also I think I have a crush on Brett Elston, dude is cute, Carolyn is pretty lucky ;)
  • batman5273 - December 14, 2010 1:10 a.m.

I agree with Enslaved with being on the list. Besides Red Dead Redemption, Enslaved was one of my favorite games of 2011. And the ending of enslaved was blew my mind. Blur also deserves to be on the list. What is ironic, is that I was just talking to Brett last night how fun Blur was to play while we were playing Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Perfect description: Mario Kart with Need for Speed's attitude. My other fun game of the year was Darksiders. I loved the 3rd person homage to Link, Portal, and other hack and slash games. Plus I thought War was bad ass, and I loved Mark Hamill as the evil black demon controlling War. I haven't had the opportunity to play Vanquish, but I want to. On a side note, great idea to have a video Top 7 list. I know it may take more work, but GOD DAMN it was pretty! I love the TalkRadar "Number" sound FX added in the video. GREAT JOB GUYS!
  • Triplzer0 - December 14, 2010 1:07 a.m.

I had Blur but then some sort of error happened where it couldn't connect to the servers. Activision and Bizarre Creations had no support or help for the issue at all. I found forums with dozens of other people with the same problem. I loved the game, but I had to trade it away because it became basically unplayable. Darksiders is definitely on my list. Also I think I just might have to give Enslaved a chance.
  • Yaro - December 14, 2010 1:07 a.m.

Yeah one more thing, I agree with you guys being less formal, that's basically the best thing on GR articles and podcasts. Also, moar swearing please =)
  • Pillowfort - December 14, 2010 1:07 a.m.

MORE LIKE THIS
  • bigmac515 - December 14, 2010 1:06 a.m.

This was a very good idea... keep it up GR I want more of these in the future