Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• jar-head - June 17, 2009 12:04 a.m.

lmfao, McLovin!!!
  • Fraught - June 16, 2009 8:03 p.m.

I don't know if you guys played the game, but in Dead Space, Isaac's head is shown from the back multiple times. Also, at the end, they show his face, pretty close up too.
  • kittens - May 24, 2009 9:11 p.m.

I've got to admit, I love the masked mystery man. The sort of half robot cyborg ninja thing will always be cool. In mgs, I didn't really like Raiden until he became a cyborg ninja. Mostly because his jaw was metal, which is awesome.
  • td823934 - April 7, 2009 12:49 p.m.

On a side note, Knuckles actually belongs in the "Brooding Pretty Boy" category as well, I noticed.
  • Danomeon - March 20, 2009 3:27 a.m.

I'm surprised the antidote for stereotypical black people wasn't Luis from left 4 dead. He is skinny, never uses slang or excessively swears, speaks perfect english, appears as a hardworking citizen, is scrawny and not all that muscular, has a positive attitude without saying, "I am awesome.", cracks a few clever jokes, and is completely dressed in fancy office clothes. Another character would be the black man from the Half-life series (I can't remember his name, one of his legs is missing and he *SPOILER* dies at the end of episode 2.)
  • ryno - March 3, 2009 5:20 p.m.

i couldent agree more with ammy from Okami she is awsome
  • 93bleach - January 10, 2009 6:17 p.m.

Every character in sonic ever has had an atttitude.
  • zeldagirl64 - January 6, 2009 2:01 a.m.

I dunno, Zelda has managed some good emotion from Ocarina of Time and on. Tetra? Yea, the cocky one. Sheik was a cliched character. It was kind of the Brooding Pretty Boy only... Sheik is Zelda so she's a girl. But Zelda has managed more emotion in Twilight Princess, that wasn't SO frail as usual.
  • Cwf2008 - December 14, 2008 7:06 a.m.

Uh technically Samus isn't always masked. I mean they've shown her face a few times in some of the games