Topics

Top 7

• xtreme12 - May 7, 2009 12:28 a.m.

Good article. I woulda liked oblivion or fable in there tho.
  • crossed23 - May 6, 2009 11:40 p.m.

In Fallout the guy in the suit shot the sherriff so I shot his a$$, then I decided that I would save the town seeing as their sheriff was already dead.
  • Styrophoamicus - May 6, 2009 4:20 p.m.

Lol "BulboBgns" ftw
  • Danomeon - May 6, 2009 12:31 p.m.

Call me a "nerdzorblarkflarka", but I find that the decision of what class to play in Wow is quite difficult. I can never decide, because there are so many races and classes to choose from, and I seem to admire each at different times.
  • EnforceTheColeProtocol - May 6, 2009 2:25 a.m.

Do you know how much trouble I had with the dawm first pokemon games???!!! Red, Blue, and Yellow! (although yellow should be left out) I loved that cube too much in Portal, I'd love to meet, er, it in real life! My love for it will be eternal!!! capthca: brackley $6,500 lol
  • Gameward-Bound - May 6, 2009 1:31 a.m.

I totally called choosing between the three starter Pokémon as #1 before I even started reading this. There's just no way you could've left it out.
  • Gothbot6k - May 6, 2009 12:55 a.m.

You forgot in Resident evil (classic) whether you save Jill/Rebecca or not. On one hand rebecca is an annoying idiot on the other hand she knows first aid. Jill is just hot you let her die you are the best pimp ever but then theres no RE5.
  • ironman5 - May 5, 2009 11:43 p.m.

As soon as I saw the title of this article, i knew bioshock was going to be on there. And the first title was none other than... Bioshock. As for what choice did i make? First time through, I harvested two little sisters towards the beginning, and saved the rest of them. And I still got the evil ending. Second time through, I saved them all.
  • maedene - May 5, 2009 10:31 p.m.

the final choice in mass effect kept me up at night
  • metalgatesolid - May 5, 2009 9:54 p.m.

What about Metal Gear Solid? Do you submit on to Ocelot and get the stealth kit, but Meryl dies? Or, do you buy a turbo controller and hold O and save the girl and get the banndana?
  • gatornation1254 - May 5, 2009 9:32 p.m.

I will say that i agree with JHawk. I always say "This time I'm gonna be an evil son of a bitch and kill everyone I possibly can." But then, guess what, I don't. I especially do this alot in Star Wars games. The most recent one I played was Star Wars: The Force Unleashed. And your choice was be good and fight Emperor Palpatine while dying in the process. Which leads to the formation of the Rebellion. Or kill Darth Vader and be a dick so you can rule by the side of Emperor Palpatine. I chose the Light side. By the way Charmander is the best.
  • waffledragon33 - May 5, 2009 9:18 p.m.

cool
  • foarthelulz - May 5, 2009 9:05 p.m.

What about tales of symphonia for gc at the end of the game SPOILER you hsve to make a choice and that decides wether Zelos betrays you and Kratos joins you or u fight Kratos again
  • Backfire001 - May 5, 2009 9:04 p.m.

In GTA4 i felt like killing dwayne,playboy X would give me something awesome,instead,the douche bag blows me off,and i wanted dwayne after i read an email right after he died....soo THEN i killed Derrick,since my friend killed francis,and thought,"Eh,i dont know" and francis basically was a douche so,i restarted in that shit.
  • potpan0 - May 5, 2009 8:37 p.m.

On Fallout I never wanted to destroy Megaton first off (half because I'm not evil, half because I was never evil enough to hire Jericho in time) but my mate hadn't done that quest and he told me to blow up the town. After saving the town about 3 times and having the residents tell you to 'leave them alone' after saving them, I didnt feel like a dick at all.
  • yankeesfan3 - May 5, 2009 8:03 p.m.

i nuked megaton, kill half the little sisters and save the other half, i killed playboy and francis, and i usually always choose water or fire. who wants to be a grass pokemon?
  • fluorine - May 5, 2009 7:30 p.m.

to OldSkoolNinja: wow, that's actually a pretty cool ending! I mean...if you can struggle through the game play to get there. I played Kane & Lynch, and couldn't even get through the first mission. The control is off, and animation is weird. But still, cool ending!
  • dreamgor - May 5, 2009 2:33 p.m.

dragon quest: the quest for the heavenly bride to ds-.- had to choose between my childhood friend, bianca and a rich business daughter nera... took about an hour chose at last bianca and i think that was the happy dealXD i'll say no more figure out the rest for yourselves...
  • majdy93 - May 5, 2009 2:02 p.m.

half life, but it didn't really affect the game play. though, it was a strange way to end a great video game.
  • skyline19 - May 5, 2009 12:25 p.m.

I didn't care a single bit about playboy or dwane in GTA4, I think Fable 2s final moments needed a serious mention. I found megaton the hardest of all of them though, the credits weren't the point though, I wanted too see it blow up... But I was playing through as a good karma character. I still haven't seen it happen!