Topics

Top 7

• Rattlehead - March 17, 2009 1:34 a.m.

Of course PSOM would say Killzone was amazing. I agree that Dead Rising was dissapointing
  • Scotch - March 17, 2009 1:01 a.m.

oh my CRIST! the link: Guitar Hero is Evil / Rock Band is of the Devil (Jesus-is-Savior.com) pissed me the FUCK off. thats SO much bullshit and all these overley-religous people getting pissed over a game like GUITAR HERO! wow thats INCREDIBLE stupid, you will NEVER enjoy life thinking that EVERY fucking thing is from the devil
  • Maddoggmlt93 - March 17, 2009 12:53 a.m.

Just one more thing. To anyone who hasen't read the Christian reviews, please do because it just proves my point even more. Seriously i am so happy we live in a world where we get to choose to agree or not to agree.
  • Maddoggmlt93 - March 17, 2009 12:43 a.m.

I think this article was amazing and show how opinions can look so damn funny. It is amazing how people get so heated over such a little thing. I love it though cuz it makes the world a hell of alot better!
  • reyalejandro13 - March 17, 2009 12:23 a.m.

Of all the games I've played here(haven't played Killzone, might like it if I wanted PS3, and I haven't played Space Giraffe, though it sounds awesome.), I am on the Lovers side, but with minor criticisms. Assassin's creed was beautiful and fun, if slightly repetitive. I still play it every now and again. GH/RB is fun, a great party game, but I hate having to actually get songs. It just annoys me not being able to play the fun songs right away. Dead Rising is one af my all-time favorites. The only Bothersome things were addressed here, being the small text and irritating save system. Still, great game in my opinion. I might as well get Halo out of the way now. I love it. It encompasses everything an FPS should be for me. I understand the things people may find wrong with it, but i don't mind them. and Pokemon... Having been loyal to the games for years, I honestly can't find anything worng with the games. the show... but the games are very fun, and I am looking forward to Platinum.
  • Ninja-KiLLR - March 17, 2009 12:19 a.m.

i am really really suprised socom isnt on this list. more people are in the hate it catagory but those love it poeple are really hardcore lovers. me i like it but crazy love.
  • flare149 - March 17, 2009 12:12 a.m.

Yeah most of these are just overated or underated. For example, Halo is good, but it's in no way amazing. Really glad GH/ RB was mentioned because that's been a hot topic in forums
  • SuperGoomba64 - March 16, 2009 11:25 p.m.

That Pikachu pic scared the hell out of me... Anyway, great article.
  • ToughGuy - March 16, 2009 11:19 p.m.

^ Not me
  • McSpermie - March 16, 2009 11:18 p.m.

The Lurcher has a point, though I really doubt that he has read it seeing as how he was the 6th to post. Assassin's Creed-fantastic Guitar Hero/Rock Band-Mainstream but very fun KZ 2-all that has going for it are it's graphics, brought nothing new to the table. Space Giraffe-? Pokemon- Very fun, can't really see how people couldn't enjoy it at some point in their life. Dead Rising-I'm really in the middle about this game, though I like it more then hate it. Halo-The first was the best but they are all good games, and by saying that you think that it's shit and back that up by saying it's your opinion is retarded. That's like saying air doesn't exist in my opinion. Who's actually going to read this?
  • Kerfluffle - March 16, 2009 11:18 p.m.

Oh, and I've played Pokemon, AND watched the anime, AND bought those shitty Pokemon Stadium games for N64 since age SIX and I haven't become a devil-worshiping occultist like that dumbass pastor/priest/ whateverthehellrankidontgiveashitabout said I would. So there...
  • Kerfluffle - March 16, 2009 11:11 p.m.

In all honesty, judging by people who post on this website, it seems that you either love or hate the Gabriel Knight series. Really I'm not making fun of it honestly I promise :D
  • ToughGuy - March 16, 2009 11:11 p.m.

All of these I like except Pokemon, I guess the "Pokemadness" never affected me.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - March 16, 2009 11:08 p.m.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who didn't like Dead Rising. I found that game more infuriating than anything else.
  • Hobojedi - March 16, 2009 10:52 p.m.

Oh wow, those Christian reviews were really funny..
  • lucashintz - March 16, 2009 10:50 p.m.

hmm nice article. Is it bad if I hate most of them?
  • FrozenImplosion - March 16, 2009 10:50 p.m.

i thought that most magazines hated on space giraffe... not just oxm
  • TheNinja - March 16, 2009 10:38 p.m.

christian a&r ministry reviews games, and exists?
  • Z-man427 - March 16, 2009 10:32 p.m.

Assassin's Creed - I thought it was great, but i did see the flaws. GH/RB -UGH! Killzone 2 - Haven't played it, but i really want to Space Giraffe - huh? Pokemon - used to love it. then i hated it. then i enjoyed it again. now i'm indifferent Dead Rising - Fun for about 20 minutes. but those are really fun 20 minutes. Halo - Kinda fun and stuff, but it just doesn't keep me coming back
  • Corsair89 - March 16, 2009 10:19 p.m.

I didn't like Dead Rising at all. The damn save system was the worst I have ever encountered. It literally killed the game for me. The tiny text really pissed me off too. And the people I had to save were horribly annoying. It's zombies in a mall, how the hell could you mess that up?