Topics

Top 7

• Ammerman2 - April 2, 2009 12:58 a.m.

1. halo owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2.halo owns !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3.halo owns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • WBxRelentless - March 26, 2009 7:13 p.m.

People like lurcher and the "ONE" website designer at http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/ are what's wrong with the christian society. WHAT THE FUCK IS CHRISTIAN ROCKKKKK???????? I looked into the website and there is no contact info, but in the "about website" page and it states: "this is not a hate site." bull shit. sorry GR but this infuriated me.
  • stickboy8 - March 24, 2009 5:30 p.m.

1. i've only played halo and rock band/guitor hero 2 HOW CAN U NOT LIKE GUITOR HERO 3. i forgot 2 take my meds
  • FadedLineVigil - March 23, 2009 12:39 a.m.

"halo sux big time all it is are fake people with guns with airplanes" hahaha laughed out loud at that. So true. Seriously am I the only one who HATES Halo? I do not see the appeal of that space muppet baby game series ugh.
  • pogo - March 22, 2009 9:58 p.m.

I thought assassins creed and dead rising were awesome
  • Thequestion 121 - March 22, 2009 4:53 p.m.

Great article.
  • MedwayPVB - March 22, 2009 3:54 p.m.

The PC version of Space Giraffe has a better training system and another 100 levels (with a less in-your-face version of the Neon backgrounds). It has a free demo version just like the XBox 360 game too, so anyone can try the new PC version and see how they like the new calmer graphics.
  • jer874 - March 21, 2009 6:14 p.m.

dude nice comments!!!
  • LordAlzorn - March 20, 2009 9:38 p.m.

Yeah, just keep Gaming and Religion to their seperate corners. And there will be... peace.
  • Spybreak8 - March 20, 2009 6:06 a.m.

Epic Fail! Gamesradar FTW! There I covered both sides lol. Yea I have liked what I played so far in Assassin's Creed but haven't gone back into it for some reason. I have a bitter taste in my mouth for Dead Rising though since I saved my character after dying like twice only to find out that you don't restart the game normally, wtf! My friend says, "So I loaded up my Dead Rising saved game and totally killed some zombies today with a soccer ball!" I'm like LOAD?! whawha wha what!? I like the game but man the damn bosses and Otis the janitor. Stop calling me in the middle of zombie rush! Oh and I am a sucker to Halo just because I had so many funtastic matches back in college. The stories are pretty sweet as well.
  • JohnnyMaverik - March 20, 2009 4:57 a.m.

Out of all those games I've only played assisin's creed, pokemon and halo. The first really dissapointed me to the point where is would have pissed me off if I'd actually bought it... but I didn't my sister did, so it's her problem. Halo is fun, thats all there is to it, the multiplayer is really quite seriously fun, whether ur online, over a LAN or around a TV screen, Its fun, and the single player isnt bad either. Pokemon is a bloody legend, yes they did use it as a cash machine but they only managed that cuz the game was actually good, I wouldent touch my pokemon cards, Tazzo's, books, videos or movie today, quite simply because I dont have any of them anymore, but I still play the game on my old gameboy colour now and again, and I still enjoy it... I'd even go as far as saying I find it more enjoyable now as a cynical 18 year old than I did back then as a shiny eyed, innocent(ish) 10 year old, just melts away all the bitterness.
  • Drumdoctor - March 19, 2009 10:58 p.m.

I hate halo because it hates me. No joke. I shoot someone in the head, charge him and punch him, he doesn't die, no instead he punches me and I die even though I have full health...
  • breener96 - March 19, 2009 10:06 p.m.

I love assasins creed so much and can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd
  • Boki - March 19, 2009 1:39 a.m.

I saw no flaws in Assasin's creed except the ending I mean you are stuck in one spot and why cant we play as this other guy?
  • theschwartzb - March 18, 2009 10:13 p.m.

I damn near shat myself i was laughing so hard at the 'jesus-is-savior' article. Most of these i am closer to the middle of bar than on the extremes, except for assassins creed, that game was 100% beast.
  • secretsearcher - March 18, 2009 9:49 p.m.

Halo - hate it. Played it for about 10 seconds. Never again. Pokemon - moderately enjoyed the series since its beginning, but occasionally lose interest in it. The rest: don't really care either way.
  • Mackster-901 - March 18, 2009 6:47 p.m.

guitar heros quality and halo has always suked add 4 ps3
  • MacGyver1138 - March 18, 2009 4:38 p.m.

The Lurcher is absolutely right. Just because you say, "Nice article" doesn't mean we won't report you if your comment is completely devoid of relevance. I totally agree with the article. I don't particularly understand the extreme division on games, but it seems the most notable with big console exclusives. I'm actually surprised that MGS4 or GOW2 weren't on the list. Those are two that also seem to be love or hate, based mostly on console "fanboyism."
  • gatornation1254 - March 18, 2009 1:08 a.m.

i read the rock band, guitar hero, and the pokemon articles written by the Christian websites and thought they were very stupid i am a Christian and do not understand how those games are satanic. give me a break i feel like God wants me to have fun while i'm on this earth not just sit there doing nothing i mean get a life
  • lethaltrain - March 17, 2009 11:42 p.m.

the negative comment for halo didnt make sense the fake guns are true but doesnt every game have fake people and maybe some wth fake airplanes?