• Caio - December 20, 2010 11:27 p.m.

Oh christ. The derpy faces in Bloodstone. I LOL'd so hard. Brilliant article.
  • juicenpancakes - December 20, 2010 11:24 p.m.

Well, I do love my Thermoses.
  • Smeggs - December 20, 2010 10:43 p.m.

Or you could just beat him to death with one of the multiple stainless-steel thermoses you found.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - December 20, 2010 10:32 p.m.

LOL ALAN WAKE. @embracethisjosh I didn't "dislike it to just a retarded extent." Did you read the entry? I said that it was good. But to me, the light mechanic was nothing special, and most of it played like your average survival horror. Yeah, the writing was good, but the story wasn't OMG MINDBLOWING. SO yeah.
  • nightmare17 - December 20, 2010 10:20 p.m.

UGH.... MoH is such a sniper fest. I couldn't even walk 10 feet before getting sniped by some one.
  • Pocotron - December 20, 2010 10:16 p.m.

@xboxwarriordude No homo, you're like my older bro.
  • TruckThunders - December 20, 2010 10:05 p.m.

Wonderful wonderful wonderful Top 7. Very entertaining and an example of how many relatives of gamers think that any game can be substituted for another. Hope this is discussed on the TalkRadar Holiday Special.
  • elpurplemonkey - December 20, 2010 9:54 p.m.

Entertaining Top 7, despite (or because of) the fact that it reads like Tyler was very drunk while writing it. Now this is one that would have been even better with video.
  • SlightlyBetterName - December 20, 2010 9:49 p.m.

Someone's been reading 4chan a little to much Tyler...
  • EnragedTortoise1 - December 20, 2010 9:40 p.m.

The memes are back. And I love it. Great article guyz.
  • FrozenImplosion - December 20, 2010 9:34 p.m.

Ok I agree with all of those being crap except Alan Wake. Alan Wake was honestly an amazing game. The interesting writing and storytelling in comibination with the fun and frantic gameplay overruled the graphics imo. For me it was probably my 3rd or 4th favorite game this year. Then again my 1st and 2nd were LIMBO and Bioshock 2... tough to beat.
  • xboxwarriorx - December 20, 2010 9:24 p.m.

@ pocotron x_x may old enemy, we danse the danse again. many is the tim i have felt yous inside may. (not gay, just 2 dudes hanging out?)
  • embracethisjosh - December 20, 2010 9:19 p.m.

Article was good until I saw Alan Wake was on it. I think the fact that it got Time's game of the year makes you unnecessarily dislike it to just a retarded extent.
  • Pocotron - December 20, 2010 9:14 p.m.

What are the chances that this is the most meme-centered article, and xboxwarriorx shows up? Another meme is to not feed the troll guys!
  • TDUBBS - December 20, 2010 9:12 p.m.

Awesome a text based top 7! Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the video top 7 but you can't beat an old fashioned article with the words and such.
  • xboxwarriorx - December 20, 2010 8:59 p.m.

@ db1331 x_x although we have to agree to disagre about what is as "next gen as an xbox 360" (pro tip - the numbers 360), may respect yous. x_x may disarm this fud (i mean, ffs, with the war in afganistan, we should not fight with ourselves) before it claims more lives.
  • Overlord153 - December 20, 2010 8:58 p.m.

@db1331 I feel your pain last christmas I got Big League Sports Summer and had to pretend that i was excited about it... Because it had soccer in it. I still haven't unwrapped my "gift"
  • Genericpenisjoketista - December 20, 2010 8:57 p.m.

@GamesradarTylerWilde WELL TYLER, I'M SORRY BUT I JUST CAN'T BE A HIPSTER WHILST READING THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY'RE TOO WELL-KNOWN. I MUST TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE. GOOD DAY, SIR. (I totally feel you with the James Bond and Kinect, though. I'd dig Alan Wake if someone gave it to me, though.)
  • kuroda - December 20, 2010 8:51 p.m.

great article, specially the bond game, it got me thinking, I want to see a slide show with Tyler Wilde commenting the pictures!
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - December 20, 2010 8:49 p.m.

@Genericpenisjoketista I LIKED IT BEFORE IT WAS COOL.