Topics

E3 Top 7

• Yeager1122 - May 31, 2011 4:50 a.m.

If these are going to be the most exciting things at E3 then my Excitment for it just went down and i want like tons of other peolpe hgave already said HALF LIFE 3 i mean come on already valve where is it?
  • Uncle_Soaky - May 31, 2011 1:55 a.m.

Is this all anybody really wants? Sequels and remakes? Is there anything new to give two shits about for the upcoming E3? I feel like games are really starting to stagnate a bit. Of course the two games I'm looking forward to the most are sequels (Skyrm and Dues Ex) I can't really say I'm any better.
  • EvilChicken - May 31, 2011 1:34 a.m.

Were did you get that picture for Final Fantasy XV one?
  • bongzilla - May 31, 2011 12:56 a.m.

This list seems a little bullshitty.. I only remember the talkradar guys talkin mad crap on God of War 3, and Heavy rain. I would think they wanted to see a new GTA or something..
  • Danomeon - May 31, 2011 12:44 a.m.

I 100% agree with little samson. I would love to see a new sly cooper game. I also wouldn't mind some juicy gameplay of Soul calibur 5 (Maybe even a few playable fights with that new character, hmmm?)
  • SausageLozenge - May 31, 2011 12:23 a.m.

God of War 4? Why not a new 2D metroid for the 3DS?
  • CattMundy - May 30, 2011 11:58 p.m.

I'd personally love to see a new shenmue announced... it'd be about time. Some nice 3d mario kart will keep me good and maybe i'd be interested in seeing what the microsoft fella's will announce for kinect
  • Spybreak8 - May 30, 2011 11:24 p.m.

Oh yeah def Shadow Complex 2, loved the first and I'm glad it sold well, great game.
  • ThePigHostage - May 30, 2011 11:20 p.m.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII should just be renamed to Final Fantasy XV. It looks like it's going to be a fully-featured FF game, it really has nothing to do with XIII, and will be releasing so much later. The other planned title in the "Fabula Nova Crystallis" has already had "XIII" dropped from its title ("FF Agito XIII" is now "FF Type-0"). In any case, I don't want to see Square announce yet another FF game right now. Just focus on XIII-2 and Versus.
  • masterpanos - May 30, 2011 11:05 p.m.

Wouldnt be fun if they release Halo:Combat Evolved remastered for PS3 too?
  • pinoklin - May 30, 2011 11:03 p.m.

hmm idk, my top 7 would be: -Monkey Island (new one full fledged not episodic) -Republic Commando 2 -Kingdom Hearts III -Warcraft IV (lol who am i kidding, this is 2011 not 3011) -Smash Bros -Final Fantasy XV -Old Republic release date!
  • SumthingStupid - May 30, 2011 10:35 p.m.

the new pokemon game, jak and daxter remakes, half life 3, Sly 4, star wars battlefront, a good gundam game in north america and i want news on mass effect 3, and all 4 one
  • aequitas13 - May 30, 2011 10:16 p.m.

I want a Thief 4 Update
  • crumbdunky - May 30, 2011 10:07 p.m.

List of bore. Remakes and sequels(and sod me if Shadow Complex isn't the most overrated tosh EVER)and yet MORE <Mario. Christ, a massive GOW fan like myself doesn't even want another one yet-we just had GOS and will have it on PS3 anyway. Why remake Combat Evolved or wish for FF15 when Vs hasn't landed and looks the balls anyway? Seriously, very weak list for me.QD's stuff will be interesting, again, but ultimately a let down because it's almost impossible for actor and writer alike to eep every outcome seem realistic.Weak. I just want Agent.
  • MysterEnygma - May 30, 2011 10:06 p.m.

Knights of the Old Republic 3 Battlefront 3 new Panzer Dragoon sequel from Rare (Kameo, Perfect Dark, Jet Force Gemini) Kingdom Hearts 3 Resident Evil 6 sequel to 2008 Prince of Persia
  • batmanboy11 - May 30, 2011 9:57 p.m.

If all these were announced, I would be a very happy gamer.
  • lilbuddha - May 30, 2011 9:47 p.m.

Want: A high caliber RPG, that isn't dumbed down (DA2) and isn't horrible in every aspect but it's looks(FF13), and is devoid of the typical JRPG character styles. Want: A team based FPS, that is properly balanced, has an intelligent spawning system, and has maps that are more than 10ftx20ft. (Battlefield3 basically, but who knows if it'll be balanced or have good spawning mechanics) Do not want: A 3ds, just, no thanks. Too expensive, too small of a screen. Want: Console ports on smartphones. Mario 3ds should be Mario Portable (released on both iOS and Android). Want: Minecraft / Terraria on Smartphones Want: Banjo + Kazooie 3 Do not want: Anything World of Warcraft (just let it die already) Want: Diablo 3 Do not want: Diablo 3 with massive DLC hooks that guarantee the final game price will be ~$120
  • SamoZamo - May 30, 2011 9:43 p.m.

My top 1 Kingdom Hearts 3...please?
  • EBAX1 - May 30, 2011 9:40 p.m.

If nintendo releases a new smash brothers or paper mario with thier new console it will make my e3 and confirm a purchase of a cafe
  • Moondoggie1157 - May 30, 2011 9:26 p.m.

LEGEND OF FUCKING DRAGOON 2, do it.