Topics

E3 E3 2010 Top 7

We Recommend

• Clovin64 - June 8, 2010 12:42 p.m.

I've just finished Bioshock 2 and I loved it, but its too soon for a third game. I'd love a new Devil May Cry (without Nero, give us more Dante! Also no backtracking bullshit.) Also Kingdom Hearts 3, and maybe a new Onimusha, as long as its much better than the crap fourth game. Final Fantasy Versus XIII needs to come out of hiding. Elder Scrolls V? HELL FUCKING YES!
  • philipshaw - June 8, 2010 10:49 a.m.

I agree with your top 2 picks,even though HL2: Ep 3 will probably not come out on PS3. I personally would like to see a new SSX game because I'm playing SSX3 right now and still looks and plays great so a HD SSX would blow my mind
  • Imgema - June 8, 2010 10:34 a.m.

Starfox would work much better with Sin & Punishment 2 - style controls.
  • DrOfInsanity666 - June 8, 2010 9:21 a.m.

The games I want announced are devil may cry 5, resident evil 6,kingdom hearts 3, manhunt 3, grand theft auto 5, bully 2, infamous 2, and some news on uncharted 3 and assassins creed 3 would be nice as well.
  • Spybreak8 - June 8, 2010 8:52 a.m.

I think we need games that people have forgotten about like C&C 5 ahaha. Nope in all seriousness I'd hope to see Half Life 3 but I sure hope they don't say it's Left 4 Dead 3 instead. A second Orange Box perhaps? I really want to see a new Perfect Dark, Gears of War, Mass Effect 2.5, Assassin's Creed 2.5 and Bioshock games. (2.5 is the sorta sequel of 2) Wouldn't mind some killer XBLA titles either. I'm satisfyied right now with Doom II and soon Earthworm Jim HD though. Oh and something of Guild Wars 2 but I doubt it.
  • TheWebSwinger - June 8, 2010 7:07 a.m.

Oooh this article should make for good TalkRadar fodder. Also, I would, yes, verrrry much love to see Metal Gear Solid Rising. Pleasebestealthpleasebestealth.
  • EffinChrys - June 8, 2010 4 a.m.

Prototype 2! GUN 2! Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 in HD and with Online! Turok: Dinosaur Hunter & Turok 2: Seeds of Evil HD re-releases! Cerebral Bore! Exclamation Point!!
  • kaaos - June 8, 2010 3:17 a.m.

they need a megaman ledgends 3!!!!and no more heroes 3!!!oh and FF XIII versus
  • Fizzmonkey - June 8, 2010 3:09 a.m.

from this list i want prototype and elder scrolls 5 the star fox picture scared me
  • Doctalen - June 8, 2010 2:38 a.m.

I want to see Fallout 4, New Vegas looks good, but isn't that just basically a big expansion? ReCaptcha: Lochs s3c <what word is that? Seriously
  • Espir - June 8, 2010 2:01 a.m.

KH3, FF7 remake
  • Ironarm - June 8, 2010 1:37 a.m.

If Left 4 Dead 3 is announced and there's no word of Episode 3 I will have some serious face punching to do to the people of Valve. Also, am I the only one that really enjoyed the serious tone of GTA IV? I mean I loved TBoGT but the seriousness of Nico's tale was beautiful to me. I loved it.
  • realybored666 - June 8, 2010 1:36 a.m.

prototype 2 would be kickass to see announced. im pumped for infamous 2 and the new assassins creed. and how bout a ps3 jak and daxter game sony? it felt like they kinda said "fuck it, lets just send it straight to psp."
  • JADENkOTOR - June 8, 2010 1:31 a.m.

New Kingdom Hearts Mass Effect 3 Jade Empire 2 (whats the fucking hold up) Dragon Age 2 Elder Scrolls V GTA V Trials HD 2 (with multiplayer) KOTOR 3 (not that old republic MMO bullshit that im still buying anyway) Battlefront 3 Okami 2 Resident Evil 6 Darksiders 2 (many will disagree but with better graphics and deeper inventory this would be the shit) Bayonetta 2 Devil May Cry 5 Ninja Gaiden 3 Half-Life eps 3 A NEW BioWARE series Star Ocean: Empire Strikes Back (see what i did there) Viking 2 (well overdue) Dead Space 2 Bioshock 3 Borderlands 2 Some New Vegas info Now thats a wish list @ Crumbdumper: please shut up
  • eee - June 8, 2010 12:57 a.m.

Devil may cry 5 Assasin's creed brotherhood Aliens vs Predator 2 and I hope it is better than the first one.
  • DriveShaft - June 8, 2010 12:53 a.m.

Manhunt 3, Bully 2, Gun 2, Suffering 3, Uncharted 3, Indigo Prophecy 2, Heavy Rain 2 - would all be epic.
  • BurntToShreds - June 8, 2010 12:39 a.m.

-Mach Rider -Chromehounds 2 -Anything from Sega that's not Sonic (Sonic Colors is destined to fail - just end the series already dammit) -Brave Fencer Musashi, and some non-Final-Fantasy content from Square overall -Physics Puzzle Pack 3- I mean Half-Life Episode 3. (Seriously Gabe, the Gravity Gun is fun, but give us some new weapons) -Original Content from Bungie. Pimps at Sea anyone?
  • BeefSupreme - June 7, 2010 11:57 p.m.

Entries aside, how can Mr. Antista do his weekly top 7 countdown with accompanying sound effects if the list is not ranked?
  • Amnesiac - June 7, 2010 11:43 p.m.

*no unannounced games. Also, I'd like to see Dragon Age 2. We all know it's coming, and there's no better time to announce it.
  • Amnesiac - June 7, 2010 11:41 p.m.

Not to break any hearts, but Elder Scrolls V ain't happening unless Bethesda are a bunch of liars. They've already confirmed that they will be showing on unannounced games at E3. http://www.destructoid.com/bethesda-not-bringing-an-unannounced-game-to-e3-175357.phtml