Topics

Top 7

• CAPTAINCAPSLOCK - August 18, 2009 12:39 p.m.

totally agree with cod 4
  • Jorw - August 18, 2009 12:03 p.m.

I very strongly agree. We need a Grim Fandango prequel. I don't think it should be what you suggested, though. I think it should be an entirely different game that takes place in the real world. It would show us what Manny did while he was living to deserve working at the DoD in the afterlife. But they should make it so that we don't even know that we're playing as Manny--or that the game is related to Grim Fandango at all--until the very end right before Manny dies. That would be epic.
  • skyline19 - August 18, 2009 11:29 a.m.

Gears and Bioshock prequals would own.
  • adadadad - August 18, 2009 7:37 a.m.

FIRST! NICE COMENT. DONT WORY ABOUT CHINNY FANDANGO - ITS A GAME ABOUT SKULL CHINS. MOSTLY FOR PC NOOBS. MAY /CRY FOR THEM. XBOX IS BESTEST., AX
  • icantbelieveitsnutbutter - August 18, 2009 5:35 a.m.

@ oreomonkey; Are you friggin kidding? Buy it, or im going to tell your mom to stop paying for your Xbox Live subscription.
  • icantbelieveitsnutbutter - August 18, 2009 5:31 a.m.

The Bioshock prequel is the greatest idea I've heard in a while. Use all of your gaming press power to send that message along to 2k, or whoever needs to receive it. Because I don't think Bioshock 2 will deliver. Please pass that message along. I beg of you.
  • oreomonkey - August 18, 2009 4:38 a.m.

CoD 4 Prequel would be great! And what the heck is that Fandango game.
  • jar-head - August 18, 2009 3:47 a.m.

Modern Warfare needed a prequel, here we go: God Created Man. Modern war as in Today? That war is a long lost path to Nothing.
  • jigsaw21 - August 18, 2009 3:44 a.m.

I would be sooooooo psyched for a prequel to Gears!
  • IChooseUAntistaMON - August 18, 2009 2:26 a.m.

while i was mowing my grampas lawn i was just thinking that they should make a FFIV prequel wtf? also just before you started playing the similar music music in the article by brett on TDAR 64 i stoped playing FFIV then you have that segment. i have been playing alot of FF4 i started a week ago and already have 24 hours+ on my file
  • FrozenImplosion - August 18, 2009 1:37 a.m.

Mirror's Edge badly needs another addition to its series, It's one of my favorite games, but the story could use [a lot] of work. and also I'd love to see the prequel to Bioshock, which is supposedly going to be the multiplayer of Bioshock 2, so that'll be realy cool. And I've always kinda wondered about what a Kingdom Hearts prequel would be like! Great picks GR, keep on going :)
  • lovinmyps3 - August 18, 2009 12:23 a.m.

Nice. Definately agree with CoD 4 and Bioshock.
  • TheIronMaiden - August 18, 2009 12:22 a.m.

some of these games, I would actually really like a prequel for. Usually I think prequels are stupid and unneeded for most games but they make them anyway. This article proves some great points of games that could really use prequels.
  • michaelmcc827 - August 17, 2009 10:50 p.m.

that mirrors edge pic was so unbelieveably priceless.
  • Defguru7777 - August 17, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Honestly, Gears is the only one I'd be interested in. Modern Warfare really only needs to move forward. BioShock might be good. Mirror's Edge, I really don't like the story, but I welcome a new game to try to impress me. Don't get me wrong, I love the game. And I agree with the Gears section. Aspho Fields didn't even show Emergence Day. That is what a new game should be about. After Gears 3 though. And everyone just ignore adadadad, he's just flaming you.
  • Curtis_Stone - August 17, 2009 10:18 p.m.

I'd actually go the alternate route with Kingdom Hearts... I prefer Kingdom Hearts to be it's own universe without the Disney characters...I think it could tend to be an even darker storyline and interesting series... Oh well, to each his own...
  • aion7 - August 17, 2009 10:10 p.m.

What about LOOM. It was a really interesting fiction that I would like to see expanded upon in any way.
  • GAYMER - August 17, 2009 10 p.m.

I agree with every thing except cod4. Dont get me wrong, I love the game. I just dont care enough about those characters to wanna see how they were a few years earler
  • Major_Wuss - August 17, 2009 9:53 p.m.

I would definitely play the COD4 and GoW prequels.
  • gatornation1254 - August 17, 2009 9:48 p.m.

I would have to say I agree with all these. Which means great job. And FlyinMX I had the same thought especially when I saw FFIV made the list.