Topics

Top 7

We Recommend

• samsterman2 - April 22, 2009 6:44 p.m.

What about HAWX? you gotta kill the very people that get you started with planes
  • secretsearcher - April 16, 2009 8:43 p.m.

I completely agree on the pokemon one. I never really thought anything of the fact that I was using HYPER BEAM on a PIDGEY...
  • milliman24 - February 26, 2009 2:01 a.m.

i still feel bad about big daddies besides GR is right all they did was protect there little sisters and now i feel REALY BAD because teh big daddies nickname was mr.bubbles waaaaaaaaaaa im sad!
  • DJ_Funktris - February 25, 2009 9:44 p.m.

I feel bad in gta4 when i can coose if i want to kill somebody. I spend ages deciding! I made the right choice with playboy x though! When you can choose though! Makes me sweat! Shall i get my revenge....? Yer? The strange is though i dont feel bad killing pedestrians, police or doctors?
  • mozaralio - January 29, 2009 3:40 a.m.

Ok well I dont feel sorry for killing Goombas, GLaDos or the spotty bulbos things from pikmin lets be honest the pikmin are cuter and before you came the pikmin never fouhgt back they just sat back and were eaten by those behemoths. So really your just helping them retaliate. Maybe not alot of people know about this game but Leattys from Maple story (online rpg) should be on there your a lvl 63 assassin just trying to get through orbis tower and you keep getting knocked down by them they dont do alot of damage but are being annoying so maybe you kill a few to get through and only after the horrible deed is done do you feel the shamefull guilt of killing a lil' white fluffy ball.But its a different story if your lvl 30 or below becuase those things can and will 1 hit you and then poof there goes 5% of your hard earned exp, but is 5% really worth the life of one leatty (no at lvl 30 its worth the lives of about 400-600) shame on you.If you say how cute can they be? look at this. http://global.hidden-street.net/monsters/mons4_072_ani.php If that link doesnt work check this one. http://www.basilmarket.com/monster/BasilMarket-com-Leatty.gif
  • ANBD_Darklight - January 25, 2009 7:59 a.m.

I couldn't play shadow of the colossus it made me sad after the 1st colossus.
  • Airsofter390 - January 18, 2009 11:10 a.m.

I know i felt really sad for killing those colossus's they were huge things in a huge world. they werent bothering me at all and i rode for like half an hour across the world to track it down and contemplate how to kill it. the id stab it in its vital spots and it would react. badly. );
  • AA95mp - January 16, 2009 5:18 p.m.

i can understand all of them except for the goombas
  • madasivad - July 21, 2009 3:42 p.m.

I never feel bad destroying weak pokemon with my strong ones.After all I was just minding my buisiness strolling through the grass. They picked the fight with me.
  • CHKenW1NG - July 16, 2009 3:42 a.m.

i whould hav to get in a mind set before i killed the lil girls also i wonder how many pokemon ive killed oooo the pain i feel of the many pokemon ive decapitaed
  • Shank - July 15, 2009 7:19 p.m.

I never felt good killing mole rats in Fallout 3. Even when I couldn't kill them in one hit.
  • F17 - July 15, 2009 3:29 p.m.

With Pokemon, if I come accros a lv. 2 I use my weakest attack. It makes me feel better then if I use Frenzy Plant or some other super strong move.
  • w40kfanatic - July 15, 2009 1:20 a.m.

i agree with the big daddy one. i always felt sad about killing them, and when the little sisters came up crying and trying to get the big daddy to wake up, made me fell alot sadder. im sorry for hunting down every single big daddy and little sister now. also, as fun as bioshock was, it was too easy. i beat it in 2 days.
  • winner2 - June 24, 2009 8:56 p.m.

I never felt a thing when killing the big daddies i was too preoccupied with the thought of getting more plasmids and tonics and stuff but i've never harvested a sister even after playing through the game 3 times i just can't do it.
  • thomashalpenny - June 15, 2009 10:54 p.m.

frst thing first , Black_X_1111 , wat a fagget. and i dnt want 2 kill the Goombas its just they are so dam anoying
  • AuthorityFigure - May 5, 2009 7:27 a.m.

I never felt bad about killing anything in Sonic, seeing as you die every five seconds anyway.
  • wiigamer024 - May 2, 2009 2:26 p.m.

the pokemon one: i've escaped that! i simply just select "run away" on the menu (yea it sounds like im a REAL wussy) i just don't feel like wasting the power. HOWEVER, if im pissed, i'll happly freakin distroy a lvl 2 pidgey!
  • Assassin4than - April 28, 2009 4:02 a.m.

i havent played most of those games. thank god. But i have killed one too many Ratata's and Pidgey's with my lvl 100 entei or ho-oh or kyogre with its sheer cold 75% hit rate (for me anyways). I try to run but theres too many of them! and to all that killed the Colossi. YOURE SICK MAN look how cute that picture is. its a gentle giant for god sakes. im sorry GlaDoS i didnt mean to kill you!
  • pogo - February 28, 2009 6:55 p.m.

i definatly agree with big daddies
  • barrage7667 - February 28, 2009 3:34 a.m.

MR> BUBBLES!!!! NOOOOOOOO! WAKE UP MR. BUBBLES THT FREAK IS GOING TO EXORCIZE ME AND TURN ME INTO AN UGLY WORM WHY GOD!!! WHYYYYYY!!!!! i loved killing the little sisters lol