Topics

Top 7

• TURbo - April 13, 2010 2:53 p.m.

While I never played Halo 2 multiplayer on xbox live. I still can't believe I'm the only one that pointed out that Halo 2 came out is 2004, not 2005.
  • fanboyhunter - April 13, 2010 2 p.m.

Doom 3, Chaos Theory and Halo 2 are the ones I will miss.
  • Persona - April 13, 2010 1:46 p.m.

Aye, Conker Bad Fur Day was pretty.. how to say.. unique, the multiplayer was definitely fun running around holding a laser katana and beheading other furry creatures. As for the rest... Wait.. Doom 3 had co-op O.O
  • FilthyKillz - April 13, 2010 12:55 p.m.

Ahhh... Star Wars Battlefront II. Those were the days. FOR THOSE ON THE OLD XBOX, WEEE SALUUUTE YOU!!
  • onilosmada - April 13, 2010 12:40 p.m.

Xbox live dropping support for these games will only increase the number of Xlink Kai and xbconnect players. Both are services that have been around for years that offer free online play of your favorite xbox games. http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/ www.xbconnect.com
  • pin316 - April 13, 2010 12:10 p.m.

Microsoft just made baby jesus cry
  • philipshaw - April 13, 2010 11:38 a.m.

Great article and R.I.P Halo 2
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - April 13, 2010 10:59 a.m.

Love this article, Halo 2 will always have a place in my heart.
  • GhettoReaper88 - April 13, 2010 10:54 a.m.

R.I.P xbox you gave us all somemuch joy with your epic lauch francise of halo and now you must go i wlll miss classic cheif and those grapic that at the time were ground breaking but as you leave remeber like the Sega and the Atari before you that you will always be remebered in many little kids hearts (p.s those little kids are between 21 and 30 now). And as we close the door on you so shall we be close to the last of your epic halo game but hey dont look glum reach will be great and will forever immortalise itself and you in gaming gods heaven. lets all just hope that when the end finally come to xbox360 like it will eventually will that those silly PS fan boys remeber who is the king of live and who is forever the best. XBOX
  • MidSnacker - April 13, 2010 6:53 a.m.

I have to admit. I really enjoyed Halo 2. It really put me in there and sold me on Live. Me and my High School pals used to get together with all our Boxes and TV's and set up in someone's living and play till the Bawls ran out. Most of all... I'll miss the maps. (I can't believe how much I paid for those things and now look! What good did that do me?)
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - April 13, 2010 5:34 a.m.

Damn I love Crimson Skies...didn't they announce a sequel?
  • El_Hombre11 - April 13, 2010 4:42 a.m.

Battlefront III needs to come out NOW!!!
  • mgkyo666 - April 13, 2010 4:28 a.m.

Just finished the GR Halo 2 event. I'm gonna mis Halo 2's multiplayer. :'(
  • Cwf2008 - April 13, 2010 4:02 a.m.

F**K HALO 2 its all about Star Wars Battlefront 2. And hopefully Battlefront 3 hasnt truely been killed off.
  • JizzyB - April 13, 2010 3:47 a.m.

Yeah, I liked Halo2 better than 3. The maps were just better. Zanzibar/Last Resort is still the best map in Halo3. Also, the sniper rifle had a faster rate of fire in 2 which Helped my game a lot.
  • cholobear911 - April 13, 2010 3:36 a.m.

lord of the rings conquest does not suck you stupid pathetic excuse for a woman!
  • michaelmcc827 - April 13, 2010 2:27 a.m.

Ahh...chaos theory and battlefront, good times. Good thing both of those are still played in the pc!
  • UACtv - April 13, 2010 2:24 a.m.

oh, oh, this is simply delicious!
  • Crabhand - April 13, 2010 2:01 a.m.

Oh my goodness, agree 100% about Battlefront 2, seriously such a great game, one of my favorites on the Original Xbox.
  • barrage7667 - April 13, 2010 1:55 a.m.

@captainspatula way to be sexist...but yea miss these games and LOL i just said way to be sexist and my recaptcha word is feminist LOL