Topics

Top 7

• debvandy - September 1, 2008 11:53 p.m.

What about the dog from the Fallout series... Dogmeat I think...
  • Defguru7777 - September 1, 2008 10:52 p.m.

Even though I know he's not really a "companion," I think that Wolf Link should have been on this list. Also, where the $#*^ is that Gears of War 3 concept art!!!!!
  • CrimsonFenix - September 1, 2008 10:30 p.m.

technically DOG isn't a canine. and where is dogmeat from fallout?
  • Wave360 - September 1, 2008 9:15 p.m.

How the hell did you forger to mention what dog does at the end of HL2 ep 2...
  • Alexski7 - September 1, 2008 8:25 p.m.

Nah, DOG survived, he jumped out on the roof just before the Combine Advisers attacked. Should have added the dog that you will get in Fable 2 because hes your mini-map, fights and retrieves items.
  • CandiedJester - September 1, 2008 8:08 p.m.

Dogmeat should be on that list.
  • TrevorISme - September 1, 2008 8:07 p.m.

Did dog die in Episode 2 with eli? i wasnt payin atention when the thing burst in and killed everyone i was to busy starting at all the other things in the hanger
  • NelosAngelos - September 1, 2008 7:03 p.m.

That Duck Hunt dog...how I hated him. I'd rather kill a million humans before I kill a single dog...but that bird dog and his constant laughing at me, there's only so much a guy can take.
  • kingboruc - September 1, 2008 6:35 p.m.

DOG is the best because he doesn't get in your road and helps you kill and get rid of the enemy, which is more than i can say from human A.I in most games.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 1, 2008 5:56 p.m.

Is that... is that a Sewer Shark reference? Shoot the tubes!
  • hun23 - September 1, 2008 5:52 p.m.

What about Dogmeat?
  • DasturdlyDude - September 1, 2008 5:43 p.m.

I want a miniature robot dog! That would be amazing....especialy if I could get it a romote control just incase I needed to do....an extra special mission.
  • Skellington - September 1, 2008 5:38 p.m.

I like the pit-bull from Bully's halloween mission. But it hurts you, not helps.
  • Fluxnard - September 1, 2008 5:32 p.m.

Yay! DOG was number 1!
  • Holy Diver - September 1, 2008 5 p.m.

I agree with having Dog as the number 1. He kicked that Striders ass
  • Curtis_Stone - September 1, 2008 4:37 p.m.

i think this list is definitely a good list, everyone seems to be where i think they should fall... However I do recall playing Duck Hunt on the NES and hating my "companion" for being a cruel dick for laughing at my pain and misery for missing the ducks, what a bastard!! Also that "BIGDOG" is righteous and a cewl piece o tech. but god is that thing loud or what?! I'm sure the enemies would be terrified b/c they would think its a massive swarm or bees/hornets coming @ them... Great list as always!!
  • moof77 - September 1, 2008 4:14 p.m.

i thought DOG was the best
  • moof77 - September 1, 2008 4:12 p.m.

first comment yay
  • GameManiac - September 15, 2009 2:51 a.m.

Will there be a "Top 7 Best Cats" article anytime eventually? I don't have anything wrong with dogs, I just want to know.
  • Danomeon - July 6, 2009 10:57 p.m.

I'm surprised Repede from Tails of Vesperia isn't on here. He was a dog who smoked a pipe, had a sword in his mouth, and was one of the best in-battle party members in the game.