Topics

Top 7

• flare149 - July 28, 2009 8:02 p.m.

This article would be compltely relavent if it weren't that 6 of those 7 games have lots of DLC. I think a better name for the article would be "Games that keep charging you for extra playing time."
  • theschwartzb - July 28, 2009 6:31 p.m.

I lol'ed so hard at the L4D video, he makes it sound like he is actually being eaten alive by zombies "OMFG WHO SHOT THE CAR, WHO SHOT THE CAR!?!?!?!?!?"
  • Namis23 - July 28, 2009 6:19 p.m.

elpork youve got a point... and ps i cant get enough of fallout 3 the guy who stops playing it is out of his mind...
  • civver - July 28, 2009 6:17 p.m.

GTA IV? Really? The story, while interesting, consists of very similar missions. There is nothing else to do that's quite interesting, unless you like gathering stuff and doing repetitive side missions. And the last time I logged in, only a few people were playing the multiplayer.
  • Red - July 28, 2009 6 p.m.

Horde mode is actually my least favorite mode of play. I think it's because of the "finally" you run into at the end of every Left 4 Dead game. Then they made Survival mode, and I said, "Oh great, I get to play the most annoying part indefinately now."
  • crumbdunky - July 28, 2009 5:58 p.m.

So GR will play it if it's from 2008 ONLY if they can do so on 360? While I still play some on the list(L4D and Gears2)I certainly don't bother with the WORST ever Fallout game and it's broken pair of shooting mechanics. Average at best as any real Fallout fan will agree. Also plenty of us still like to play MGO and the fine co-op of R2 as well so I find it slightly unfair that you ignore PS3 games here-not to mantion the FACT that millions are still creating, playing and sharing in the wonderful LBP universe. Gonestly the anti Sony bias round here is daft at times. I'm not saying I don't play 2008 games on my 360, I do, but to imply there's nothing worth playing on PS3 or even Wii fom last year is very dodgy looking. In fact I'm more likely ro be ound playing Wii WaW than he useless Zonbie fluff of the PS360 game.
  • Koouunn - July 28, 2009 5:33 p.m.

WOOO CASTLE CRASHERS
  • CoD4Kamikazi - July 28, 2009 4:57 p.m.

I was surprised that Fallout 3 was not at the top of the list, that game has got to be my favorite single player game of all time. We all know that Nazi Zombies is fun but it does get old after awhile, that game has been collecting dust on my shelf for months.
  • skyline19 - July 28, 2009 4 p.m.

Only game out of all of those I'm still playing is Fallout 3. I need Arkham Aslyum :(
  • GAMESFIRE - July 28, 2009 2:06 p.m.

Where's COD 4???
  • Amatarasu - July 28, 2009 9:18 a.m.

and they BETTER have al keida zombies!
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 28, 2009 5:08 a.m.

Brad's plan is piss-pants hilarious. That must be staged - there's no way someone worries THAT much about winning a round of L4D.
  • joshdaman123 - July 28, 2009 1:57 a.m.

lol that L4D vid was funny had me loling in RL he was like ok just a mad dash!!! then BAM "ABORT ABORT OH GOD WHATS HAPPENING??!!?!?!" his team shoots the hunter off and BAM a boomer blows chunks at him.... ah classic... "YOU USED ME LIKE A PIPE BOMB!"
  • Coolbeans69 - July 28, 2009 1:12 a.m.

Umm halo 3. I still play that. Castle crashers got boring as hell after the first couple weeks, even with friends, and horde is OK, but the matchmaking is terrible in gears 2.
  • albinomonkey90 - July 28, 2009 1:11 a.m.

ok this is kinda pathetic of me but the pic of Rock Band 2 is actually the ACDC track pack. so yeah
  • defiance0fchaos - July 28, 2009 12:27 a.m.

Gears Of War 2 is special because it was released on my birthday
  • Cyberninja - July 28, 2009 12:11 a.m.

i never sell any of my games and i have a game to add to the list professer landon was good i heard and wasn't okami for wii last year?
  • Awesomeforthemasses - July 27, 2009 11:50 p.m.

note to self, get Left 4 Dead. steal if necessary.
  • AntistaIsTheLight - July 27, 2009 11:32 p.m.

I havent played Castle Crashers,GoW2 or L4D and i kick myself for not playng. But all three of them seem like awesome games. reCaptcha:indirect ing.
  • Gourdmaster - July 27, 2009 10:58 p.m.

cod 5 wtf?