Topics

Halloweek

• GameManiac - October 29, 2010 8:51 p.m.

What, no Weegee?
  • BurntToShreds - October 29, 2010 3:51 p.m.

You want cute characters that are scary? Google "The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing". Be warned, you might not be able to play the game again, let alone go to sleep that night. I am entirely serious, that story is horrifying.
  • bonerachieved - October 29, 2010 3:07 p.m.

Holy shit Noby Noby Boy completely slipped my mind as soon as i saw Tom Nook and Mr. Saturn in here haha.
  • VMPSaberwolf - October 29, 2010 11:16 a.m.

Not sure if this was mentioned as I didn't have time to read the comments, but wasn't the game called Shadow Of Destiny, not Shadow of Memories? Unless there are two games, I have Destiny which features Eike going through time trying to prevent his death. Anywho, add Margarette to my QOTW answer as a female I lusted over for a while. Not sure why, think it was the long hair.
  • Tratious - October 29, 2010 2:05 a.m.

the fallout video is the funniest, and creepiest thing I have ever seen.
  • ThatGamerDude - October 29, 2010 1:52 a.m.

Great, I won't be able to go to sleep tonight. I'll have to leave the lights on, keep a shotgun right next to me, keep a phone to call 911, and whatever else I can think of but don't feel like typing. Thanks alot Jim! >:O
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 29, 2010 1:12 a.m.

Can't say much about this article except that I think Jim Sterling is a pussy for being scared of Eyepet. I'm glad I came to this article because I found a link to an old funny article. The top 7 cutesy characters we want to beat the crap out of is hilarious, nice art tyler and nice face chris.
  • elmaropwnz - October 28, 2010 7:59 p.m.

you forgot yoshi, i don't want to be molested by some horse-like green thing with his/her 40 foot long tongue
  • Moe77 - October 28, 2010 7:40 p.m.

no skittles?
  • matt588 - October 28, 2010 6:16 p.m.

the eyepet looks like a pretransformation gremlin, wonder what happens if you feed him after midnight XD (please sony) FYI growth of flat bones like hands and the face is acromegaly
  • SonicX_89 - October 28, 2010 3:59 p.m.

I didn't realize this was a Jim, Sterling article. That dude is funny.
  • elpurplemonkey - October 28, 2010 2:34 p.m.

That Tarutaru was equal parts horrible and hilarious.
  • philipshaw - October 28, 2010 1:35 p.m.

I have to agree with fallout being on here, all the characters look wrong in those games
  • jmcgrotty - October 28, 2010 12:36 p.m.

Two important corrections: Eike Kusch was in no way scary or offsetting, or any other adjective that implies he's just a little odd. While you focused on Fallout 3+, you should have just said "Any Bethesda Softworks title." Elder Scrolls are all freaky, too.
  • JayBeat - October 28, 2010 11:32 a.m.

Mr. Saturn. Lol with me.
  • papergoon - October 28, 2010 10:25 a.m.

WHAT? HAHAHA THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS. Totally agree that q*bert is scary. It's gone through the fire, just like Carrie reCAPTCHA: which eldects is it me or does that sound rather horror-ish?
  • Hobogonigal - October 28, 2010 9:24 a.m.

AHHHHHH! The evil chic a boo is out to get us! What I want to know is who thought that some of these ideas were great? Also, am I the only one that liked Mr. Saturn? I always used to try and stop him from being used/ thrown off the edge in Super Smash Bros!
  • Ravenbom - October 28, 2010 8:30 a.m.

Every time I look at Noby Noby Boy I see the human centipede.
  • HawtKakez - October 28, 2010 6:42 a.m.

I was wondering midway in this article who the writer was and I saw Jim Sterling. Funny how I can read the name and say to myself "yep, that makes sense". Now I can never un-see noby noby boy without three eyes.
  • Scotch - October 28, 2010 5:16 a.m.

Awesome article, Jim. I lol'd