• WaywardRenegade - January 27, 2009 5:34 a.m.

I pretty much agree with everything in this article
  • patriotfan09 - January 26, 2009 11:40 p.m.

I agree with Pokemon Platinum, it's sold a bunch already, and, having played it, I'm a fan of the improvements.
  • noobeater - January 26, 2009 11:04 p.m.

'You could spend your precious 365.24 days reading game reviews, but what are they compared to shiny metallic awards?' Dam right! great article recapture: new-york review 2 words 2 WORDS :@ just thought id say it with others...im like that i go with the crowd :D
  • StrawHatLuffy - January 26, 2009 7:14 p.m.

What's up with the sign on that medal...Isn't that the new world order sign or something?Also would BGE 2 even be released this year?
  • Derwood - January 26, 2009 5:10 a.m.

i'm afraid i cannot ignore the big pic of Jade Raymonds because she is just so smokin hot.
  • Blinder - January 26, 2009 3:50 a.m.

You tell everybody. Listen to me, Hatcher. You've gotta tell them! Wii MotionPlus is people! We've gotta stop them somehow! Caught that one great movie! Great article!
  • majormoses117 - January 26, 2009 3:39 a.m.

Survival Horror Thriller Action Hack-and-Slash Strategic Shooter lol ReCaptcha: Floretta sinndard
  • itsameleon - January 26, 2009 1:47 a.m.

RESIDENT EVIL 5 is gonna kick ass
  • newgames128 - January 26, 2009 12:11 a.m.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_6a9f4Prt8&feature=related that tech demo is nearly 3 years old lol.
  • sixboxes - January 25, 2009 10:38 p.m.

I laugh a little every time I see you guys post about Alan Wake. I think "now that's optimism". What I wouldn't give to see one of these pre-emptive awards on a game box, or even in a Flash ad somewhere. It'd tempt me to buy the game, even if it is something like Pokemon Platinum.
  • Cernunnos - January 25, 2009 8:11 p.m.

great article. some of you seem to have misunderstood the meaning of "worst title." come on people, just the title; not the game. oh, and the title is kind of annoying. reCAPTCHA: Infun Wynkyn... what?
  • Defguru7777 - January 25, 2009 8:01 a.m.

"Hepatitus Wii" That's fucking hilarious. Great article.
  • Sly_Fox - January 25, 2009 5:30 a.m.

Worst title: Left 4 Dead man you guys fucked up
  • Grenade - January 25, 2009 3:44 a.m.

Jaces = Then give a fucking name asshole.
  • izayuh - January 25, 2009 2 a.m.

re 5 ftw
  • HungryBeaver - January 25, 2009 1:42 a.m.

Best seller - Sims 3? Don't think so.
  • Jaces - January 24, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Grenade: When you read a post, make sure you read everything you twat. I wasn't referring to you.
  • jmtinfinitet - January 24, 2009 10:47 p.m.

I have to agree with DeadGirls. I've been playing shooters since they first came out on pc, wolfenstein 3d, doom, and duke nukem 3d so it's kinda hard to pull a super hyped up single player only game like bioshock sham on me. Single player only? That alone makes me laugh at bioshock. What do you think sells more, halo 3 and gears of war? or bioshock? bioshock 2 is probably gonna be cool at most. one play through tops just like every other single player game i've been playing; not that they're bad games it's just the day and age of online gaming. sorry single player games, your pretty much dead in my book.
  • thefarkinator - January 24, 2009 9:19 p.m.

:( No different shooters for Xbox. I've pretty much accepted that the CoD people will spit out CoD after CoD after CoD until people's Xbox's start becoming national wildlife parks.
  • Ravenbom - January 24, 2009 8:55 p.m.

Prospect Good Or so my Magic 8-Ball tells me.