• Nitemarish - February 7, 2009 2:25 a.m.

I agree with DisgruntledTable, Combine and the Burning Legion fucking everything up (I actually read that massive freakin' thing on the WoW website about the lore of Azeroth... seriously -.-)
  • Youreverydaygamer - February 7, 2009 1:57 a.m.

@ Jbo87 Thanks man, i tried as well as i knew lol Great article GR, you guys always put a smile on my face :P. If anyone disagrees with my blurb, say so lol, makes things fun :D
  • Pocotron - February 6, 2009 9:32 p.m.

Oh and pokemon, tehe, concubine, Lombaxes, maybe, and one guy with regenerative health that may rarely talk, like fallout 3 or any RPG and game reviewers to list a few new uber species. not to sound to selfish but could i be mentioned in inspiration for the new article. thatd make my day guys. gee willikers thatd be swell. Nice article by the way. VOTE FOR PART DEUX... or two
  • Scott1121 - February 6, 2009 9:17 p.m.

there has to be a part 2
  • heartskuppy - February 6, 2009 8:05 p.m.

lol halo. i think paul ryan just might be my favourite gamesradar writer. part 2! with combine please.
  • majorsuave - February 6, 2009 5:37 p.m.

Where are Hobbits? C'mon, J R R pretty much thought us they can do it all.
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - February 6, 2009 3:49 p.m.

well done, paul. it takes a man of rare gifts to make an equilateral parallelogram interesting.
  • Sash - February 6, 2009 1:23 p.m.

What about the Collosus (sp?) from SOTC. Big ass giants who can just fart and destroy entire cities.
  • Sp3n - February 6, 2009 12:18 p.m.

Good article, vote for part 2 Also, where are the Aliens?
  • DisgruntledTable - February 6, 2009 8:56 a.m.

This needs a part 2 to make everyone happy, and this part 2 needs to contain the Combine and the Burning Legion.
  • KakashiXIII - February 6, 2009 6:15 a.m.

LOL, so true about Halo. I never really understood it either.
  • Jbo87 - February 6, 2009 3:27 a.m.

@ Rattlehead They're two girls from some Southern state in America who were brainwashed by their parents and now they sing Nazi songs about white supremacy. They're not great in all honesty.
  • Jbo87 - February 6, 2009 3:23 a.m.

@ Youreverydaygamer Good shout on most of those. However the only one that should technically cause any problems are the Zerg as they are a carbon copy of the Tyranids (as will be seen in Dawn of War 2) and anyone who knows anything about those guys know that they mean business.
  • Rattlehead - February 6, 2009 3:18 a.m.

Who were the two Nazi ho's?
  • Ninja-KiLLR - February 6, 2009 2:07 a.m.

that chimera are pretty bad-ass and deserve a mention. considering they rolled over a continents pretty easily, the combine are kinda like nazis
  • Corsair89 - February 6, 2009 1:07 a.m.

The Racial Rhombus Rating made me laughing really hard. Well done! I would love a part 2.
  • Sylizar - February 5, 2009 11:31 p.m.

Oreomonkey: While I'd love to agree with you, the Flood DID wipe out out a galaxy if I'm not mistaken.
  • GamesRadarPaulRyan - February 5, 2009 11:19 p.m.

purpleshirt, Spike if from Buffy the TV series. The quote is from Buffy the Vampire Slayer the movie. Pike is the character played by Luke Perry. He's dreamy.
  • deathrebellion - February 5, 2009 11:08 p.m.

What about Vampires and stuff theres enough games of those lot to refer facts from
  • purpleshirt - February 5, 2009 11:02 p.m.

Did you just seriously misspell spike unless I'm retarded i am pretty sure its spike not pike