• EnviromentalDog - October 25, 2008 7:30 p.m.

Sadly, deep in my childhood memories I vaguely remember 40 winks. Sometimes the thought of a Red Dwarf movie brings me hope, until I remember that it could in fact turn into a movie about the American Pilot *Shudders in fear*.
  • Wubbles - October 25, 2008 4:24 p.m.

Heh. I owned the 40 Winks game. I remember racing some sort of witch who flew around on a rocket. Also, can I make a criticism? You say at the beginning of the article that no writer goes into a word processor with the intent of over-hyping a game or movie, but then you bring up people at Rolling Stone. And, then people who didn't have any such intent when writing, like you said, a preview, you proceed to make fun of them as well. I'm not in any way trying to insult you though, Mr. Wilde.
  • noofer7 - October 25, 2008 2:02 p.m.

Hah!
  • CandiedJester - October 25, 2008 4:32 a.m.

Haha! your so awesome Tyler. This is probably funniest article I've read here so far. I agree with JoeMasturbaby.
  • iluvmyDS - October 25, 2008 4:01 a.m.

40...what?
  • TrIp13G - October 25, 2008 3:13 a.m.

Alright, fine Tyler. YOU WIN. You ARE win. I hope you're happy, now. Y'know, I had a feeling I was being too literal. Then I read the other guy who mentioned it after me. Now I feel a little bit better. lol
  • kicking222 - October 25, 2008 2:56 a.m.

On a site that produces a superbly funny article almost every day, this is one of the funniest articles I've read in a long time.
  • JoeMasturbaby - October 25, 2008 2 a.m.

"best article of the summer- even of the year!" -JoeMasturbaby (i love you, write more!)
  • bron1417 - October 25, 2008 1:46 a.m.

great article man. i really wish they would STOP putting quotes on the boxes but hey whatever sells games ya know?
  • AlDim - October 24, 2008 11:32 p.m.

"You don't say that you can't see it all, because if you have three save games with 100% completion each, then yes, you've seen it all." Actually you need 200.6% completeion to "see it all" in Castlevania: SotN. The quote is very much on the spot - the game is huge and even its entire second half is secret.
  • key0blade - October 24, 2008 10:05 p.m.

Gee golly, watch out Mario!
  • TrIp13G - October 24, 2008 9:31 p.m.

200.6 is the highest percentage you can get in SoTN. Just sayin'.
  • caleb8 - October 24, 2008 9:14 p.m.

lol nice article tyler!
  • RandyChimp - October 24, 2008 9:13 p.m.

first! funny stuff guys! i do hate quotes on game boxes, theyre worse than ones on dvd boxes!
  • soupedupb - November 2, 2008 9:14 p.m.

ohhh my GOD MARIO IS SO SCREWED WHAT WILL WE DO?
  • K9unittp - October 30, 2008 5:50 p.m.

really good article though really funny and well ive never seen this kind of article anywere its awsome
  • QuadShot - October 28, 2008 3:55 p.m.

Hmmm, doesn't !=not? So... If !=not then !!=NOT
  • And_ROOS - October 28, 2008 4:15 a.m.

Wait, people read the boxes? I just use them to store games, i didnt know they had quotes on them *scurries off to have a read*
  • danebramage - October 28, 2008 12:09 a.m.

Those are some great quotes, but the MOST ridiculous ever? I've read some that are a lot dumber than what you have here, imo. Still, it was a good column and a lot of fun to read. Thanks.
  • cornish_cookie - October 27, 2008 9:01 p.m.

lol Great feature I remember 40 winks! I loved mario more :P