• theturbolemming - March 18, 2009 5:20 p.m.

I gotta say, I do like the usage of Chopin for the Halo ad. All in all, I think that still was quite a cool ad...
  • Morning Ninja - March 18, 2009 4:58 p.m.

I though the Halo 3 ad was shown was a concept level.
  • Glides - July 23, 2009 11:35 a.m.

The Perfect Dark one is good. 41st?
  • alko - April 7, 2009 6:25 p.m.

Why do i think that women actually PUT THEIR CLOTHES ON BEFORE MAKE-UP? is it just me or... And why does everybody have a secret room full of weapons behind their closet?
  • Games_Radar_DaveMeikleham - March 23, 2009 4:53 p.m.

@likedamaster The floor's all yours...
  • WiLdFiRe567 - March 20, 2009 6:21 p.m.

I liked the "Believe" ads and the HAWX ones too. But Halo's was very misleading. Good Feature!
  • BoondockSaint54 - March 20, 2009 4:39 a.m.

I get what the article means and I agree. But I don't think this article really means they were bad ads, just not representative of the games. I kinda liked the Halo 3 ads. I don't know. Just showed something more creative than in game footage that gets played all the time for every game.
  • gamerdude77 - March 19, 2009 8:29 p.m.

Am i the only one who that crap image was a little ...... disturbing?
  • xXHaloKillerXx - March 19, 2009 2:27 p.m.

What about Killzone 2.The War Perfected ad didnt show real gameplay and you cant do a shot like that in the game.
  • Unoriginal - March 19, 2009 12:20 p.m.

Yes, against men. "The only person man enough.... is a woman"
  • nitrocole - March 19, 2009 5:14 a.m.

Nice ad. You can't really blame ppl for making really misleading ads, they need to sell there games, and thats how they do it... tho the sega dreamcast one is horrible! i wonder if ppl actually believed that...
  • somerandomchap - March 19, 2009 4:39 a.m.

stupid pacific rift, the scale is terrible that bus is sooo stupidly small comparied to the environment not to mention the atvs, oh well thank you gamesradar for this look into the stupidity of ads
  • Scotch - March 19, 2009 3:31 a.m.

AW sad face! i LOVED the halo tres ad!! *brett oh well* and i unfortunatly remember playing ANDbeating that god-awful X-men game D:
  • Cwf2008 - March 19, 2009 12:50 a.m.

Wow nice again Gamesradar using a Youtube video that was removed.
  • mjmont92 - March 19, 2009 12:19 a.m.

I think that the other Halo 3 teaser trailer where the kids are star gazing and it cuts to a scene where Master Cheif is running through crowds of covenant soldiers and throws down a bubble sheild to protect himself from on oncoming missle is very misleading. I woud KILL to play that scene out in a game. But instead, we get stuck with the least epic (as mentioned) piece of crap in its potentially epic place.
  • snopdoggy7 - March 18, 2009 11:54 p.m.

is that Gatorade she is drinking?
  • quicksilver_503 - March 18, 2009 7:40 p.m.

"the only person man enough to handle a job like this...is a woman!" wow. thats so cheesy i actually laughed for 5 minutes.
  • Clownsarescary - March 18, 2009 7:29 p.m.

Am I the only one that, when the Perfect Dark ad came on, tried to videotape it and pause it to catch a glimpse of the glorious lady parts? AL...MOST... NIP.....PLE
  • MacGyver1138 - March 18, 2009 6:54 p.m.

It does suck to be mislead by ads, but the marketing often works. I can say that I was grabbed by the Halo 3 and Perfect Dark ads when I first saw them (though I was already planning to buy both of those games.) The whole CG graphics or showing screens from a more powerful console are the worst, if you ask me. Those truly seem aimed to mislead, whereas the ones involving real actors, miniature, etc. are obviously not intended to represent actual gameplay.