• skeletalbutton - January 7, 2011 8:39 p.m.

Did anyone else see that Rock Band 3 discount. A whole three cents!
  • CancerMan - January 7, 2011 8:37 p.m.

Thank you Charlie Baratt, I thought I was the only one. I was actually a little excited when Angry Birds showed up on the Android marketplace. Then I found out it was nothing special, for all the reasons you listed. I also agree with your Halo: Reach reveiw completely.
  • Clovin64 - January 7, 2011 8:34 p.m.

I'm a big fan of Level 5, I loved Dark Cloud 2, I loved Rogue Galaxy and I love Dragon Quest, but all the negative reviews put me off White Knight Chronicles. Granted, I havnt played it yet, but I'm no longer eager to.
  • el.waxa - January 7, 2011 8:29 p.m.

I have to agree with Brett and hank those games were both boner killers.
  • Zummertime - January 7, 2011 8:25 p.m.

The only of these games that I played was FU2 (haha FU2 xD). It was a good game that could have been better.
  • kyle94 - January 7, 2011 8:15 p.m.

Honestly, I haven't paid many of these games (some of them I do have, just that I have a huge list of games to play. For example, I have Super Mario Galaxy 2 and I'm still only a third through the first game.) However, I kinda disagree with Metro 2033 because it wasn't really that disappointing. I guess it depends on your viewpoint, and whether you're looking at it after beating it or after starting it. I played it not really expecting it to be that good, and was pleasantly surprised. It is disappointing when you think about what could've made it better, but it wasn't really a highly hyped game that everyone thought would be good and then turned out to be horrible. At least, that's my two cents.
  • Mattdawarrior - January 7, 2011 8:12 p.m.

Why all the hate for Alan Wake recently? First it "wins" two Anti-awards, now this? I thought you guys liked it.
  • thingreen5 - January 7, 2011 8:09 p.m.

first?