Topics

WTF

• Crimmy - June 3, 2010 2:21 a.m.

No Navi? Also, I like Staraptor's cry. When I saw Pokemon, I thought it would be that incessant low HP beeping.
  • RebornKusabi - June 3, 2010 2:20 a.m.

I just had to mute my computer from that gargled mess(though I have that still quick-keyed to an F-key thanks to those dumbass iPod/iPhone/iPad ads) so aside from that minor inconvenience though, I read the article and it's good stuff. I loved it.
  • Doctalen - June 3, 2010 2:14 a.m.

I don't just hate the Staraptor noise, I hate all Pokemon noises, thats why I turn the sound off. Now for the Xbox Live noise, I agree love the achievements but kinda hate my friends when I play a new game.
  • Smeggs - June 3, 2010 2:09 a.m.

Also sorry for DP, but I must same I am shocked and almost a little worried that you managed not to put Navi from Ocarina of Time in there. "HEY! HEY!HEY!HEY!HEYHEYHEYHEY!LISTENLISTNELISTENHEYLISTENHEYLISTELISTENHEYLISTENHEY!.......HEY! LISTEN!"
  • Smeggs - June 3, 2010 2:07 a.m.

The Al-Bhed alarm obviously says "I'M ANNOYING, HA-HA!"
  • Maasai - June 3, 2010 1:51 a.m.

lol!
  • Shrimpandwhitewine - June 3, 2010 1:38 a.m.

Hahaha that was great, those cliff racers are so damn irritating.
  • QWERTYCommander - June 3, 2010 1:35 a.m.

Guys, you have to double-click the bar to stop/play the song.
  • Felixthecat - June 3, 2010 1:33 a.m.

I absolutely HATED the sound effect when you discover a secret or whatever in Twilight Princess. I hated it coming through my Wiimotes speakers, because I'm a weirdo and I don't like a noise that I can't control.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 3, 2010 1:30 a.m.

Pardon the double post, but where do you get off calling the Codec annoying? I love that sound.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 3, 2010 1:29 a.m.

The Grim Reaper sound from Gauntlet literally tickles the inside of my ears. I love the "Welcome to your doom!" sound byte because I associate it with the very first Talkradar podcast, which reminds me of happier, more innocent times. Ah, to be 16 again...
  • RandomIdoit - June 3, 2010 12:53 a.m.

Am I the only one here that noticed that the snapshot from "Pokemon Platinum" was actually form Ruby or Saphire? (a game in which that pokemon didn't exist), also, I personally think the low Hp beep was way more annoying.
  • nomnom52 - June 3, 2010 12:50 a.m.

what's the plugin? My comp won'tplay any of the sounds.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - June 3, 2010 12:45 a.m.

All of the sound bars appear as black boxes for me :(
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 3, 2010 12:39 a.m.

The Metroid Prime sound is wrong, I think you got the missile refill sound, not the missile/energy tank sound.
  • philipshaw - June 3, 2010 12:36 a.m.

MGS is the one I remember because it's my message alert tone
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - June 3, 2010 12:22 a.m.

here its totally broken, all the sounds play at the same time and der no stop play buttons!!!
  • LizarDAZZLE - June 3, 2010 12:19 a.m.

The sound player is set to too small a window (the scroll bar). To control them, you have to zoom in on the page to like, 600%.
  • NightCrawler_358 - June 3, 2010 12:16 a.m.

I must ask why Navi from Ocarina of Time wasn't on here. The constant HEY HEY LISTEN! drove me bonkers!
  • Metroidhunter32 - June 3, 2010 12:07 a.m.

I like the powerup sound, it lets me know when I'm close. Otherwise i'd be roaming the entire world looking for that one last missle tank. (I'm a completionist, so what)