• GamesRadarBrettElston - August 12, 2009 1:25 a.m.

I think we're about even in terms of Marvel knowledge. I know more about one thing, he'll know more about another. Everything else I'll defer, because I don't keep up with DC, Image or much else.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - August 11, 2009 10:46 p.m.

@lovinmyps3 Actually I'm not sure who's the biggest comic nerd between us, it's pretty close. At the very least, as much as I love Spider-Man comics, Brett's got an edge on me there, and he owns at least 11 long boxes of comics to my 8, but I think I read a wider range of super and non-super comics, and have read more comics in general. Perhaps we should have a trivia contest
  • Koouunn - August 11, 2009 9:42 p.m.

i loved maximum carnage, that was great
  • GR_HenryGilbert - August 11, 2009 9:40 p.m.

Yeah, if there's one flaw with my perfect diamond of an article, I would have gone into the non-Marvel/DC games, like the Spawn, Hellboy, Danger Girl, Bone, Red Star and Sam & Max games, not to mention the 100 Bullets title that never was. But I'll say right now the the LucasArts Sam & Max and the two Telltale-created Bone games are hella accurate. Oh well, there's always next feature.
  • Samael - August 11, 2009 9:39 p.m.

@Hexar Like Charlie said, your fuckin loss dude. Only about 60 maybe 70% of comics these days are superhero related and very few of them wear tights.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 11, 2009 9:32 p.m.

@Hexar - Not all comic books are about men in tights. Just like not all game are about beefy men shooting each other. You should give the medium a chance.
  • Valntyne - August 11, 2009 8:59 p.m.

You know what would be cool? a video game based on the Marvel Zombies comics. Great article BTW
  • Schnipke - August 11, 2009 8:50 p.m.

I don't read too many comics but if I see one with superheroes I know, I end up reading it,But the two new games you showed look awesome and I would lo9ve to get them, if only I had a 360 or PS3.
  • Fizzmonkey - August 11, 2009 8:27 p.m.

Marvel is awsome.
  • Soren - August 11, 2009 8:23 p.m.

Hey Henry, Whats your point about the Barman Arkham Asylum game? I think the cost is much lower compared with other games of the past related with the franchise of the Dark Knight which have only been cheapers ways of milking the franchise without going into any aspect of the character(remember the games based on Batman in the nes, genesis, snes? how about the games inspired by the 90's movies like Batman and Robin in the ps one ?), for example the psychological profile of their enemies, their skills that really matter
  • Curtis_Stone - August 11, 2009 8:21 p.m.

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrd!!!!! Good article Henry!!
  • Hexar - August 11, 2009 8:18 p.m.

I guess this is the whole Week of the Geek thing at work eh? Never read a comic book in my life and I doubt I ever will. Something about following a grown man in tights and or latex across numerous issues never sat right with me. But to each his own I suppose.
  • killerwhalen - August 11, 2009 7:50 p.m.

Great stuff! GamesRadar + Comics = Hooray! :P
  • gatornation1254 - August 11, 2009 7:43 p.m.

This is a great article. You really know your shit Mr. Gilbert.
  • Bhouse563 - August 11, 2009 7:29 p.m.

Sorry, double post
  • Bhouse563 - August 11, 2009 7:29 p.m.

Wait... I thought that GAMES were the cannon material that the comic books had to follow? According to the laws of internet argument you are wrong Mr Gilbert, and no I don't have to prove my point :-P
  • Bhouse563 - August 11, 2009 7:28 p.m.

• mgkyo666 - August 11, 2009 7:28 p.m.

dammit henry you forgot the 3rd upcoming game cause i only see 2! and whos getting arkham asylum,i know i am :)
  • Pr0fesserCha0s - August 11, 2009 7:13 p.m.

nice article
  • GAYMER - August 11, 2009 7:02 p.m.

i loved the x-men arcade game, even if it wasnt 100% accurate