• Chewrocka - December 3, 2009 9:08 a.m.

felicity/facility all the way!
  • honjuden - December 3, 2009 8:10 a.m.

This is no article without Super Smash Brothers Melee - Hyrule Temple.
  • iluvmyDS - December 3, 2009 7:37 a.m.

Thank you sirs, a winrar is you.
  • MB2KSpicules - December 3, 2009 6:49 a.m.

NM about my previous post - I saw a guy jockey a guy off Parish finale to death. I guess there are some ledges that can't be hung off of. My bad.
  • vitoruss - December 3, 2009 6:27 a.m.

I lol'd at the paragraph about us buzzing over blood gulch because I really was waiting for it the entire time! The "MAPS" rockband one had me laughing too xD That was awesome. Great feature.
  • Octaviux - December 3, 2009 4:55 a.m.

Glad TF2 and CS were mentioned, but TF map should be 2Fort instead. You could also make an argument for CS Assault map instead of dust. Dust is certainly worthy though.
  • Dameon Angell - December 3, 2009 4:54 a.m.

- Big Game Hunters from SC - Dust_2 was more balanced than Dust 1, but Dust 1 was the OG - Omaha Beach Battlefield 1942
  • Cwf2008 - December 3, 2009 3:56 a.m.

Sandtrap? BULLSHIT! But Rust and Shipment are fun as hell (You wanna whine? Who cares the point is they are fun as hell even if it takes no skill and you may die a lot) reCAPTCHA: Portuguese baning...huh
  • johnthe5th - December 3, 2009 3:37 a.m.

Hey you guys should do something like this except with fan-made maps. None of these maps can even compare to some of the downloadable maps on Halo Custom Edition. For example, on maps like Coldsnap and Extinction are not only gigantic, but you can fly around in jets, pelicans, longswords (while dropping nukes), etc. as well as use fan-made weapons. And let's not forget the maps on Garry's Mod! I mean seriously now, in what other game can you trick someone into thinking a nuke was a watermelon? Or fight an army of Zero Suit Samuses, Stormtroopers, zombies, t-rexes, and soviet tanks? With Gordon Freeman's crowbar?! While sitting in an armchair with turrets and a rocket stuck on it?!!! And that's just the beginning...
  • Tomsta666 - December 3, 2009 3:36 a.m.

SHIT NO!! I'm mistaken, it was the Complex map on GoldenEye that kicked arse!! Why isn't that on here instead of Facility!!! Complex was LOOOOOADS betterer
  • Tomsta666 - December 3, 2009 3:25 a.m.

I was all ready to come in here and shout the odds about Facilty from GoldenEye not being on this list. But there it is at #5!! I less than three you GamesRadar!!
  • JustTheBoBreaker - December 3, 2009 3:01 a.m.

It took some balls for Charlie to put Sandtrap as Halo 3's best map, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. Although there's already a Gears of War map, I think River (from GOW 2) is every bit as strategic and fun as Gridlock
  • Nick1228 - December 3, 2009 2:44 a.m.

crossroads from socom 2?!
  • gurgy - December 3, 2009 2:33 a.m.

I thought Karkand, off BF2 would be here.
  • MB2KSpicules - December 3, 2009 2:07 a.m.

Amazing article. My opinion has nothing to d0 to the fact that I spent countless hours with my pizza-smelling-GR-journalist friend on more than one of the entries, btw. My only incredibly minor pc-nerd gripe for LFD2 entry: jockeys cant kill survivors off a ledge - it only incapacitates them to a hanging status, guys! Yes, I play too much Parish level :D
  • haloxiv - December 3, 2009 2:07 a.m.

I don't know what I would bump for these but UT's Facing Worlds and TFC's Two Fort belong on here.
  • Koouunn - December 3, 2009 2:04 a.m.

sjipment > rust no map in all of the COD series can top shipment i will always have found memories of geting my first 100 kill match in the map : ) good times
  • Yeager1122 - December 3, 2009 1:54 a.m.

Yeeeaaah I LOVE crash so glad you added it.
  • FETALJUICE - December 3, 2009 1:48 a.m.

I knew Blood Gulch would make it. I love that map to death. Another personal favorite of mine is MW2's Terminal.
  • SumCallMeTalent - December 3, 2009 1:34 a.m.

Dude there are no MW2 maps on here because they all suck..... worst part about the game