We Recommend

• jonarooni - March 2, 2011 10:56 a.m.

The Sims 33D!? What happened to all the other games since The Sims 3? They have missed out Sims 4 all the way to The Sims 33... and what about The Sims 33A and B and C etc!?!? they have skipped over 100 games! That is assuming that they all go from A-D... :-S
  • Coolicle122 - March 2, 2011 8:02 a.m.

No games for me this month. I've given myself a challenge that when i get the Bulletstorm Epic Edition i won't get anymore games until Batman:Arkham City releases. I'm doing well so far and i ain't gonna give up now. Does anyone know when it's released by any chance?
  • ricochetguro - March 2, 2011 7:47 a.m.

I'll be getting Yakuza 4, Dragon Age 2, the cosmo black 3ds(along with nintendogs, steel diver, and pilot wings,I dont like Street Fighter) FF Dissidia 12 and the 3rd Birthday(my most anticpated, check out youtube videos, it looks amazing) So a good and expensive month for me
  • Imthedoctor - March 2, 2011 5:37 a.m.

Dragon Age 2 man, god my mouth is watering at the thought of it. And how the hell are the developers of Dynasty Warriors not bankrupt yet?!?! Where are they getting all this money to make games?!?! SOMEBODY STOP THEM
  • Juikabloth - March 2, 2011 4:39 a.m.

Ill buy Dissidia, 3rd Birthday and (missing from this article BTW) Ar Toneclio Qoga. Also, wasnt Trails in the Sky (or TitS if you want) available on March also?
  • sgloomy - March 2, 2011 4:34 a.m.

I haven't played Dynasty warriors in years, didn't even know a new one is coming out but maybe i'll pick it up only to a get 1000 kill in one level, that just makes any game fun, but this will only happen if i don't get a 3DS.
  • deformedorange - March 2, 2011 4:12 a.m.

they still make PS2 games? (WWE)
  • profile0000 - March 2, 2011 4:07 a.m.

Damn hobby.... Burning a hole in my pocket...
  • Corsair89 - March 2, 2011 3:34 a.m.

Okamiden, Dissidia 2, 3DS, and 3rd Birthday. March is a good month for handhelds.
  • foxyexplosion - March 2, 2011 3:30 a.m.

Ah no love for Beyond good and evil? I know its xbla but its an important one. Its also probably all Im going to buy this month (<- because Im poor)
  • FreedomPhantom - March 2, 2011 3:27 a.m.

HAHAHA the rift video made me laugh when the chick puts on her weird goggles and is like "LIGHT RIFT!"
  • laurenhiya21 - March 2, 2011 3:25 a.m.

Okamiden! :D Monster Tale also looks interesting (not interested in anything else on here atm)
  • IceBlueKirby - March 2, 2011 2:02 a.m.

Gotta get me some Homefront and Crysis 2...and I don't even play FPS games that much, so I think that says a lot. I'll definitely get a 3DS but not at launch, because I couldn't afford it if I wanted to...I'll probably get it after Kid Icarus comes out, or more likely when a Mario game comes out for it.
  • D0CCON - March 2, 2011 1:55 a.m.

Big whoops for Crysis 2 and Pokemon, considering I'll actually be getting those. Decent whoops for Dragon Age 2 and Homefront, since I'm interested in them but won't be getting them this year due to all of the other games coming out. Wow, there are a lot of games coming out in spring now. If we could get some during summer all seasons would be greatly covered.
  • P0LARCLAW - March 2, 2011 1:48 a.m.

Considering I already got an english rom of pokemon white (I know I'm a terrible person), the only thing I'm getting is DS2:severed. Sorry, but I'm not getting a 3ds until the good nintendo games come out.
  • shawksta - March 2, 2011 1:13 a.m.

I couldve sworn Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors Chronicles are 2 different things....
  • shawksta - March 2, 2011 1:10 a.m.

Hell yeah! (Bill cosby voice) POKEMAN!,Okaimiden ^_^,Where's Da vinci?, and 3DS BOOYA! Since I dont have a PS3 yet, Im looking forward to see the cutscenes and gameplay in Playstation Heores, I cant believe they still all have their original voice ators, its awesome :D
  • Hullonotna - March 2, 2011 12:58 a.m.

What no heroes :( Well I guess Ubisoft hasn't really confirmed the March release ever since the first trailer.
  • waffman11 - March 2, 2011 12:48 a.m.

On one hand, I want to support Okamiden and promote more releases in the magical series, but on the other I'm flat broke and I don't think that I can afford to give up any more of my free time, seeing as I still have to complete Mass Effect 2 on insanity before I lay the game to rest, with intermissions to play some other games to keep myself from OD'ing on it.
  • babyhenchy1 - March 2, 2011 12:18 a.m.

Just one week left until Dragon Age 2. :D