• adamw00t - January 11, 2011 1:03 p.m.

might bea bit skint after this month... might have to prioritise... or better yet sell cod bo for good
  • sleepy92ismypsn - January 11, 2011 1:20 a.m.

I'm getting LBP2 day 1. I'm going to rent Mass Effect 2. I'll get around to Dead Space 2 eventually because I still haven't bought the first one.
  • Gcayton1 - January 7, 2011 11:12 p.m.

Glad to see Two Worlds II wasn't overlooked. Huge fan of the first game... as screwy as it was... and can't wait for the second. Huge fan of European rpgs (Witcher, Risen, Gothic, Divinity, Sacred, etc.) and love the giant open world take... even if the production values aren't always perfect. Just can't get enough of the 3d rpgs (props to Bioware and Bethesda too).
  • humpiedumpie - January 7, 2011 9:36 a.m.

Looks like a good month for the PS3, i have a 360 though, nothing special for me this month :( :P
  • Sketch21 - January 7, 2011 8:36 a.m.

Dead Space 2 is a must have. I thought the first was good. 2 looks even better. If i have any money left i'll probably get Kingdom Hearts Re: coded.
  • metalgatesolid - January 6, 2011 3:01 p.m.

Is it just me or does LBP2 look like it could be the greatest game off all time. May knock MGS off my top spot.
  • lnksmartt - January 5, 2011 12:33 p.m.

gotta get Dead Space 2
  • switch22 - January 5, 2011 3:03 a.m.

@EnigmaSpirit: That's because no one likes the wii. Definitely getting Dead Space 2 and my inner child will most likely force me to buy LBP2. Damn you inner child. Damn you...
  • BrunettePride - January 5, 2011 12:34 a.m.

LBP 2 collectors edition all the way for moi! I also need to pick up the first Dead Space before playing the second, I hear it's pretty good. :)
  • Yeager1122 - January 4, 2011 10:13 p.m.

Only one im thinking about would have to be dead space 2 especially since i already have mass effect 2.
  • LIKEUCARE - January 4, 2011 6:04 p.m.

Dead Space 2 collectors for the ps3... finally, the PS Move will get dusted with DS Extraction! PS. To anyone who pre-ordered DS2 on ps3, where you given the code to download Dead Space: Ignition? I pre-ordered DS2 CE like in November 2010 and still no code emailed...
  • Zepaw - January 4, 2011 5:07 p.m.

Holding onto my monies for 3DS and games.
  • Unoriginal - January 4, 2011 2:03 p.m.

Mass Effect and Dead Space were both in January!? Well, there goes my money
  • SonyBacker - January 4, 2011 1:12 p.m.

pre-ordered dead space 2 last year for ps3 can't wait for extraction to come with as well as the unitology suit, DSE is the only reason why i got move in the first place. as for DC universe online, the hype has gone i really cannot be arsed to spend time and preown money on this any more, it wouldnt surprise me is this was pushed back again for the 6th time, i also wouldnt be surprised if the game falls on its ass, i think i will hold out for Arkham City
  • philipshaw - January 4, 2011 12:53 p.m.

ME2, DS2 and LBP2 are all must buys for me
  • quincytheodore - January 4, 2011 7:26 a.m.

Only Dead Space 2 I guess. Venetica is interesting, but the reviews haven't been kind, so I'll see how it goes. And that Batman image made my endorphin filled brain thought it was Arkham...
  • TearsofLaughter - January 4, 2011 6:27 a.m.

i pre-ordered my Collector's Edition of Dead Space 2 years ago and now its finally almost HERE. Ima be missing alot of work so its a good thing i still have vacation time.
  • CaptCOMMANDO - January 4, 2011 4:50 a.m.

Oh this is awesome. PvZ was made for the DS. BTW, could you do an article like this for every month? It's very helpful.
  • EnigmaSpirit - January 4, 2011 2:44 a.m.

There is like nothing for Wii.
  • P0LARCLAW - January 4, 2011 2:40 a.m.

Collector's Edition of Dead Space 2 is the only game I'm getting this January.