• Schnipke - March 6, 2010 5:05 a.m.

I can never get Yojimbo to use Zanmato, though I hated how you had to PAY him to fight. ReCaptcha: to cockily wtf?
  • ventanger - March 6, 2010 3:37 a.m.

Tonberry was one of my favorite summons in 8, second only to Doomtrain. FUCKIN DOOMTRAIN would outright cripple anything.
  • fanboyhunter - March 6, 2010 2:50 a.m.

Uhhhmmmm... bahamut and odin were in FF8 u left those pics out...
  • Zeipher - March 6, 2010 2:44 a.m.

Anima was a badass. I remember the first time Seymour summoned him, he made all my aeons look like bitches. However, his attack was hilarious. The "head bob". And the Bahamut from X is one hardcore motherfucker
  • ThatsWhatSheSaid - March 6, 2010 2:36 a.m.

I always loved ODIN, but my personal fav summon outta all of them is Leviathan in FF VIII, just looks fantastic. Plus I totally remember the Epicness that ensued the 1st time i summoned The Knights in VII. I was like WOW! the 1st time. By the 3rd or 4th time though, i was like c'monnnnnn! :)
  • Moondoggie1157 - March 6, 2010 2:23 a.m.

Yojimbo was a great summon, as were the magnus sisters... Although I never actually go to use them due to the fact that FFX would freeze whenever I summoned them... Bleghhhh... Anima was a intimidating mother fucker... Bit of a pushover though...
  • Elfangor01 - March 6, 2010 2:20 a.m.

You guys left out Ixion, the thunder pony from FFX
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - March 6, 2010 1:57 a.m.

When I saw 99999 overkill at the end of the weirdest summons I lolled. ReCaptcha: open econmy
  • ranzatsu - March 6, 2010 1:21 a.m.

You should've included the pics from Crisis Core. Ifrit, Bahamut and Odin look so awesome there. I liked Anima, she's awesome as Seymour's mom. And a screenshot of Carbuncle in FFXIII makes it look cute. LOLed at the Tonberries.
  • Cyberninja - March 6, 2010 1:20 a.m.

its sad that ff week is coming to a end but you guys made me want ff13 more now thank you