• tienesmota - January 21, 2010 7:24 a.m.

achievement whores, never gonna understand some people. I'm not gonna spend 50 f*cking dollars on a game I'm barely interested in just to make my friends "jealous". For the most part, a good 95% of your friends on your list don't give a sh*t either
  • mgkyo666 - January 21, 2010 4:17 a.m.

x-men is the only game where I got 1000g in out of about 26500g, I miss that game(I sold it). Well, time to move on and get a new achievement goldmine!
  • FantasticMrStarFox - January 21, 2010 3:33 a.m.

why would you buy a bad game just for the achievements?
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 21, 2010 3:30 a.m.

Haha, I thought I was hot-shit because I got over 800 Gamerscore in Assassin's Creed II. Apparently that's one of the easiest tasks of 2009.
  • Yeager1122 - January 21, 2010 2:55 a.m.

ahaha acheivement whores.
  • CreeplyTuna - January 21, 2010 2:10 a.m.

i got over 26,000...its like heroin to me
  • garnsr - January 21, 2010 1:03 a.m.

AC 2 and Sonic's Genesis collection are 2 of my 3 Platinum trophies (the other being inFamous.) AC is easy to get just playing through, not having to spend a whole lot of time getting stuff. Sonic I used the ability to save any time to help get a few of them. And getting trophies/achievements is a pretty good way to get a little more involved in a game. Sometimes it leads you to go a little deeper, and try things a certain way, instead of just burning through a game. I won't usually play through a game on hard just to get trophies, but it's fun to get them as you play through. Anyone who doesn't get any pleasure out of trophies/achievements probably only has a Wii, and hasn't felt that extra sense of accomplishment you get from acquiring them.
  • GR_HenryGilbert - January 21, 2010 12:50 a.m.

@Joy Well, I think getting the full 1000 is Ass Creed II is tough, but ignoring feathers and "The Truth" you should be able to get to 900 pretty easily if you're checking the descriptions.
  • GoldenMe - January 21, 2010 12:45 a.m.

Also, this should be noted. I had no trouble getting all 1000 points on Batman Arkham Asylum. Only a few trophies stood in the way, which was cleared up by the fine lads at GamesRadar. (Thanks guys! Even though you've been beating on Sonic and his friends recently......jerks.)
  • GoldenMe - January 21, 2010 12:43 a.m.

POINT/TROPHY WHORES! This coming from the guy who has 30,000+ Gamerscore. But I played respectable games......except King Kong, Madden 06, and.....CSI Hard Evidence. But hey, no Avatar, right?
  • k1ng94 - January 21, 2010 12:27 a.m.

@Truboash I don't understand the difference except ones on the ps3 and the other on xbox?
  • joy - January 21, 2010 12:15 a.m.

yeah nice, now i know how to waste a few weekends. But don't agree with Assassin's Creed II... still need three more feathers! agh...
  • Cwf2008 - January 21, 2010 12:02 a.m.

@DriveShaft: Haha love the pic about time Charlie Brown got revenge on Lucy xD And i guess i suck on Assassin's Creed 2 then cuz i only got 860 GS =(
  • Pocotron - January 20, 2010 11:15 p.m.

@DriveShaft THERE ARE GIRLS ON THIS SITE?!
  • lovinmyps3 - January 20, 2010 11:14 p.m.

And I probably still won't get a lot of these.
  • DriveShaft - January 20, 2010 11:05 p.m.

The fact that someone even took the time to play a Hannah Montana 'game' makes me ashamed to be a girl x]
  • Turboash - January 20, 2010 10:04 p.m.

You really need to give your head a shake if you give a damn about trophies.
  • Nick1228 - January 20, 2010 9:40 p.m.

"Jurassic: The Hunted This 360-only title is the gaming equivalent of a B-movie if ever there was one. " isnt this out for ps3?
  • Cwf2008 - January 20, 2010 9:31 p.m.

Hmm 35,000 gamerscore eh? So why are you hiding your name? Are you ashamed? WE DEMAND TO SEE THE GAMERTAG SO WE CAN MOCK...er i mean PAY HOMAGE TO YOUR AWESOMENESS!
  • TrIp13G - January 20, 2010 9:24 p.m.

Good picks, but I would argue that aside from Assassin's Creed II, the easiest achievements for me came from Lego Rock Band.