• Mysticgamer - September 25, 2009 2:33 p.m.

Actually, I think the title should be Disney games you never heard of because I never Oliver and Company had a computer game or Fantasia had an Atari game. Although, I did rent Pinocchio and Jungle book when they came out.
  • Nodoudt - September 24, 2009 10:38 p.m.

Geeez, I used to watch all these as a kid! Shame on me for forgetting they even existed! Hah, you guys sure know how to hit home.. reCaptcha: ABM pyorrhea <---WTF?!
  • RandomIdoit - September 24, 2009 10:28 p.m.

whoa... there are TWO cyberninjas? weird. but anyways I always love it when GR makes fun of old, sucky games. (not all old games are sucky but by the ones in this article are.)
  • JC182 - September 24, 2009 7:46 p.m.

i used to have the toy story game. it was acually kinda fun
  • dweller - September 24, 2009 2:40 p.m.

I had Fantasia as a kid. I thought it was ridiculously hard but it pissed me off because it was a Disney game. Anyway, I played it years later before I got a PS1 and beat the game. So take that magical Mickey!
  • MrWordman - September 24, 2009 2:28 a.m.

Hahahaha "Please, I'm a very private elephant." Gotta love Chris. Keep it up man.
  • Romination - September 24, 2009 1:23 a.m.

I remember there was a game where you played as Mickey and you had to mix and match colours for...some reason... it was for the genesis...that's all i know. there was also a gamecube point and click adventure, too
  • manmeatpizza - September 22, 2009 10:15 p.m.

I bet Chris had a ball writing this and the other articals. I certainly had fun reading it.
  • Terro - September 22, 2009 8:35 p.m.

Don't insult Cyberninja! He might accuse you of bullying him, like he did with me even though I'd never seen him before >_> And Disney is awesome. Look at the Toy Story game. I want it NAO.
  • Cyberninja4 - September 22, 2009 8:08 p.m.

wow disney is awful only 4 year olds like it
  • Dalibor - September 22, 2009 8:05 p.m.

I remember watching the Tail Spin cartoon. That seemed like ages ago haha. How far gaming has come is mind blowing.
  • peace4me - September 22, 2009 7:04 p.m.

Wow the only game i remember on this list is toy story and i only remember that because of the level with the aliens. i never could pass it....
  • erickalessandrini - September 22, 2009 7 p.m.

I played Darwing duck from this list but i also played Ducktales, Mickey Mousecapade and Chip n Dale. The soundtrack was the best thing of these games
  • NotBraze - September 22, 2009 6:46 p.m.

I remember Fantasia, not only was it boring, but it was hard to play. Granted I was 8 the last time I gave it a go but still, I never made it past the second level.
  • ensabahnur - September 23, 2009 2:12 p.m.

I remember playing fantasia on the genesis and tale spin, i remmeber tale spin and not liking it but i liked fantasia, will have to whip out the emulator for that and also i have to try Duck Tales, great stuff Chris, keep it coming.
  • Tobio - September 23, 2009 5:32 a.m.

Jungle book was my very first game on my very first system: the Gameboy Color. Now, it's kinda awkward.
  • jar-head - September 23, 2009 2:02 a.m.

90's ftw
  • SausageLozenge - September 23, 2009 1:54 a.m.

Remember when Disney had quality programming?
  • NelosAngelos - September 22, 2009 11:29 p.m.

I've played some of these before. I liked Bonkers, even if the game was hard as hell.
  • wrapdump - September 22, 2009 10:34 p.m.

You forgot Ariel The Little Mermaid on megadrive. Maybe you didn't forget it, but I wish I could. Damn it was bad, but at least it was only two levels long.