The Counsellor Digital HD Competition
Future Publishing Ltd
Address: 2 Balcombe Street London NW1 6NW United Kingdom
@totalfilm (the “Twitter Profile”)
www.totalfilm.com/ (the “Website”)
Start Date: 2pm Monday March 10th
End Date: 6pm Monday March 10th
(hereinafter referred to as the “Competition Term”)
COMPETITION CONTESTING TIMES
On March the 10th the Competition Term, you can enter the Competition after 2pm and before 6pm (the “Contesting Times”).
Entries received before the Start Time or after the End Time or outside of the Contesting Times detailed above (for whatever reason) will be invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
Entry is free of Charge via the Twitter Profile. Entrants must all re-tweet the Tweet.
1. To win the prize
During the Competition Term, the Promoter will Tweet via the Twitter Profile, entrants must re-tweet this to be in with a chance to win.
- The Competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over at the date of their entry.
- Employees (and their family members) of the Promoter (or any company in the same group) or any company involved in the Competition, including the Prize Provider, are excluded from entering the Competition and their entries will not be considered.
During the Competition Term, fifteen people who re-tweet the Promoter’s tweet (in accordance with these Terms) will win the prize which will be drawn at random after 6pm on March 10th. Such winners will be notified by Twitter. Winners should correspond with the Promoter to finalise the details to claim their Weekly Prize.
The Main Prize will be drawn, at random, on Monday 29th December 2014 and the winner will be notified by twitter (and by email) no later than 28 days after the End Date.
All prize draws will be supervised by an independent person. No correspondence will be entered into concerning the person drawn as the winner(s).
1. Prize for 15 winners
• 1 x copy of the film on Digital HD downloadable via iTunes voucher code.
PRIZE RESTRICTIONS AND DETAILS
Only valid for 25 days following the date the prize is drawn.
iTunes Vouchers – Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment Ltd
Entrants’ personal data collected by the Promoter from the winner (incl. telephone numbers and addresses) will be used to process the prize(s) only. The Promoter will also provide winners’ names and contact details to the Prize Provider, solely for the purpose of arranging delivery of the prize.
By entering the Competition, participants consent to the storage and processing of their personal data as described here, which shall be strictly in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation.
Personal data may remain stored by the Promoter and the Prize Provider after the Competition has ended but will not be used for marketing purposes.
Only entries received in accordance with these Terms will be accepted.
• The Promoter has the right to disqualify participants if it reasonably believes participants have breached any of the Terms.
• If there is any misunderstanding, mistake or dispute concerning the operation of the Competition, including the correctness or acceptability of any answers given by winner(s), or the operation of any technical/communications system, the Promoter’s decision shall be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into on this subject.
• The correct answers to questions must exactly match the Promoter’s answers to win.
• The Promoter has no responsibility or liability if participants fail to successfully enter the Competition when using the entry page on the Website. This includes a failure to complete the form due to loss of Internet signal or any technical/computer problems.
• The Promoter is not responsible for any costs associated with entering the Competition, including accessing the internet.
• Other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Promoter hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.
• The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Competition if it is required to do so due to circumstances outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties.
• When Tweeting, entrants agree not to upload content which is:
o obscene or offensive;
o defamatory, abusive, discriminatory or hateful or which encourages abuse, discrimination or hate;
o illegal or unlawful;
o confidential or has been disclosed to you in confidence; and/or
o private, or which compromises the privacy or security of anyone other than yourself (including contact details, last names, telephone numbers, street addresses or other identifying information of private individuals or public figures);
• The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions uploaded to the Twitter Profile.
• The Promoter reserves the right to edit or remove any material uploaded, shared or submitted onto the Twitter Profile, for any reason whatsoever.