• H2A2I00 - July 10, 2010 12:25 a.m.

guy pearce would be an awesome choice to play as drake his role in memento was amazing
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 10, 2010 12:22 a.m.

Hilarious. Nice shoops, especially the 'inaccurate' ones. Lol at Kanye West; he would be a shitty Nathan Drake.
  • Vitoruss1 - July 10, 2010 12:22 a.m.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Christian Bale should have played Max Payne. In particular- the scene in 'Batman Begins' when he's exploring the Batcave for the first time and the scene in 'American Psycho' where he's firing a gun at the police. Marky Mark looked like Max from the first game, but Christian looks like Max from the second. (And from pictures of the third- Sean Connery) Another good match would be the pro wrestler Batista for Marcus Fenix, he's a dead ringer. Geekologie recently featured a video of a mask designed for ultra-realism and it looks just like Johnny Klebitz from Grand Theft Auto: Lost and the Damned. http://www.geekologie.com/2010/07/do_not_like_do_not_like_the_wo.php Also, how about Gary Oldman as Gordon Freeman?
  • HotCyder - July 10, 2010 12:20 a.m.

What do you know, Guy Pierce is Nathan Drake, and Eddie Vedder from Pearl Jam is John Marsten. Masterchief looks like a Lego man, that's all that needs to be said
  • defiance0fchaos - July 10, 2010 12:19 a.m.

and Aaron Sanchez from food network looks like Roman Bellic
  • defiance0fchaos - July 10, 2010 12:16 a.m.

David Copperfield looks like the G-Man
  • ScruffMoney - July 10, 2010 12:14 a.m.

Great article, that Madonna picture terrifies me!
  • BigCNuggit - July 10, 2010 12:13 a.m.

"I'm Commander Shephard, and we have to go back to my favorite island on the Citadel." Hhehehe, sorry....
  • BigCNuggit - July 10, 2010 12:12 a.m.

I'm pretty sure you just did the casting for a Mass Effect movie there with that Matthew Fox. Jon Shephard, Jack Shephard...... Hmmmm
  • speno93 - July 10, 2010 12:12 a.m.

this article was hilarious. Although i would actually like to see Johnny Depp in a RDR adaptation. that MAster Chief one made me lol
  • wud03 - July 10, 2010 12:12 a.m.

lol great article.