We Recommend

• TanookiMan - August 14, 2009 1:55 p.m.

I actually did cover my calculator with stickers (although not Sailor Moon). My calculator disappeared one day, then I saw a kid using my calculator pulling stickers off. He said it was his, but than I pulled off the Link sticker to reveal my name engraved underneath it. Worked well for me.
  • theschwartzb - August 14, 2009 9:16 a.m.

@ Silvermech, or maybe the pipe was used for smokin some reefer?
  • Hexar - August 14, 2009 7:52 a.m.

It's been six years since I was in high school and back then we didn't spend much time with our calculators playing games. I had a few friends that Phoenix fiends and instead of doing calculus they'd play that. Eventually I passed and the AP test and they didn't. However in junior high it was all the rage, since we didn't need the damn things. Although few (if any) had the 83, most had an 85 and if you were cool you had an 86. I once bought a used 92 but it was fairly promptly stolen (I believe it had a big ass pokemon sticker on the case, but that didn't seem to deter the theft). Still that was a great article sure does bring back some good memories.
  • manaconda - August 14, 2009 2:09 a.m.

pimp quest was my favorite. it even had crudely drawn animations of you being sodomized. some of these games are pretty deadly looking, i cant believe we were stupified with 'nibbles'
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - August 14, 2009 12:55 a.m.

@CH3BURASHKA It seems like teachers/schools are A LOT stricter these days with monitoring how you use your graphing calc. I was reading on the ticalc forums that many schools make the students line up once a week and the teacher erases ALL user programs in your calc memory - WTF?!? I would be so pissed if I had to go through that. When I was in high school, teachers always told us not to use "cheating" programs on your calc (they didn't care about games), but NOT ONCE did a teacher ever actually check my calculator. Crazy.
  • Silvermech - August 14, 2009 12:01 a.m.

I bet the pipe is for draining information. or a quick way for you to destroy evidence.
  • aatinko - August 13, 2009 11:34 p.m.

Wow, there is just nothing like a good RPG now is there? RT www.anon-web-tools.net.tc
  • TeragRunner - August 13, 2009 9:29 p.m.

I think my dad has one of those...I might have it take it for a test drive.
  • norid - August 13, 2009 7:04 p.m.

lol "Three ways to thwart your real-life enemies using a TI-83" was genius
  • FETALJUICE - August 13, 2009 6:53 p.m.

Awww, I wish I had a link cable for my TI-83 Calculator. All of these games have me interested.